• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dakota Digital RTX instrument cluster - installed!

That does look nice.
Kudos to DD for making the instruments look OEM while updating them to contemporary standards. I have a DD setup in my Charger. Mine went in in 2015-16. Since then, they changed to a design that looked just like the original Rallye cluster.
Son of a bitch....
I am SO tempted to get them, swap the ones I have into “Jigsaw” and keep the OEM looking ones for Ginger

View attachment 1124517
post a pic please.

A buddy of mine did this in his 76' Jeep Wagoneer which turned me on to the company. It's a legit setup. Once I get the funds and its time to rewire, this is the cluster I'll be using. I personally like the last pic when lit up, white numbers with orange needles.

Their customer service is outstanding as well. My friends Jeep had a bad sensor out of the box and they shipped him a new one the day he called about it, no questions asked.

I wonder why they're not offering the Non-Rallye 0-150mph or 0-15mph versions. They'd surely have me as customer!

I wonder why they're not offering the Non-Rallye 0-150mph or 0-15mph versions. They'd surely have me as a customer!

Coming right up!!
Dakota RTX (0-15 OEM) Gauge Cluster.jpg

My RTX cluster for my 68 Charger has been on backorder for almost 4 months but I'm not in a huge rush and got a decent discount on it also! Apparently they are waiting on a cable or something

Love my new custom RTX cluster. Was a piece of cake to install. Thought I had an issue with the fuel guage but it's worked out. Love the 1/4 & 1/8 mile tracking with speed.

20230629_204951.jpg

20230708_155813.jpg

Tough decisions...
If you want to factor in "what color is best for illuminating the gauges with the least negative impact on your night vision" RED is the best choice, by far.
I had selected RED for night illumination on my VHX DD system, but I sold it right when the RTX came out. The VHX has to be ordered with the day color and night color preselected.
Now that I have 148 different night color combinations available for the backlight, needle color, and so on...
I selected "RED" :thumbsup: :lol:
(Because it degrades night vision the least)

Auto Transport Service
Back