• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Darrel Davis 1964 Super stock Book

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scof

Local time
5:09 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1964 Plymouth Super Stock and Super Commando Guide.

I am looking to purchase the above title. Looks like it’s been out of print for several years. If anyone has a copy they would like to let go, please let me know

I checked with Kramer who says it is out of stock.
Sorry that happened! KRAMER should then show that it is, in fact, ‘out of stock’. I was just on their website again & i checked the ‘link’ i sent you & it still shows it’s current to ‘Buy’. Don’t know why KRAMER doesn’t change their listing??? It’s been that way for months showing its still ‘available’.
IF YOU NEED SOME specific INFO from the ‘64 Plymouth SS guide, I’d be happy to copy & provide it to you. Just say the word! Sorry again. I’ll notify Kramer, too.

Last edited:
J.W. @ Kramer’s was kind enough to get back with me & removed the ‘buy’ status for the 1964 Plymouth Super Stock and Super Commando Guide. He has relabeled it, unfortunately, as ‘out of stock’, which is too bad! It’s been a great read for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back