• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'69 Roadrunner convertible complete wiring replacement??

Dimension

Local time
4:28 AM
Reaction score
As the title states I have a convertible '69 RR and I am looking to replace all the wiring in the car. Does anyone know where I can purchase a complete kit that has every wire I would need?
Some additional details is that I am converting it over to this electric ignition setup. I am also updating the intake to a Torker 383 so I will be relocating my coil using this relocation bracket. As for an alternator I would like to stick with the round back as to help keep the stock look if possible. I want to try and retain as much of the stock look as possible for this will be a show car and not a daily driver. If you need any other information just let me know.

If you're going the factory style, there's no complete car kit, but individual harnesses you'd need to purchase separately from either Mega parts or Year One - the distributors for M&H harnesses. There's painless wiring kits if you wish to go aftermarket.

If you're going the factory style, there's no complete car kit, but individual harnesses you'd need to purchase separately from either Mega parts or Year One - the distributors for M&H harnesses. There's painless wiring kits if you wish to go aftermarket.
Yeah, I'd like to stick with as factory of a look as possible since we will be showing the car. Do you any links to which harnesses are best to use?

M&H is the company that makes OEM style harnesses, but they don't sell direct so you'll need to go through either Year One, or Mega Parts USA.

Auto Transport Service
Back