• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

December Mopar giveaway

PlymCrazy

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:35 AM
Reaction score
So for this month's giveaway, we have a '62 Plymouth Sport Fury Christmas ornament.
It was generously donated by a fellow FBBO member, @Rebellion (thanks again Tom :)).

IMG_4948.jpeg

IMG_4949.jpeg

IMG_4950.jpeg

IMG_4951.jpeg

As some of you may already know, my mom and dad started our family pretty young.
Mom was just 14 years old when she gave birth to me.
Six months after I was born, mom and dad decided to get married.
Mom was 15 and dad was 17.
Since they couldn't get married that young in NY, they went to South Carolina to tie the knot(Florence, SC to be exact).
Well, they needed a witness to make it official so they brought my grandpa along for the matrimonial ride down to SC.
Grandpa drove them down in his car.

So for the prize, here's the question:

WHAT WAS THE MAKE AND MODEL OF GRANDPA'S CAR THAT HE DROVE MOM AND DAD TO SOUTH CAROLINA IN?

as a previous winner amid controversy, I probably need to recuse myself :moparsmiley:

if it's a Desoto, Sliglow is the winner

hey Nick....... your Mom was 14, and mine was 44...... I always say I'm a mistake, what say you?

Mom always told me I was a "blessing" :D

hey Nick....... your Mom was 14, and mine was 44...... I always say I'm a mistake, what say you?

Mistakes or not, sounds like both of our moms poured their hearts into us. God knew we both needed all the help we could get LOL.

as a previous winner amid controversy, I probably need to recuse myself :moparsmiley:

You need a more decisive win this time.
Squash that rumor flying around here saying you're just a paper champ LOL...

Yea, I was a "blessing" too. Mom was 18. I got her to admit later on in life that I was an oops. lol

Last edited:
Ford Galaxie 500

Auto Transport Service
Back