• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

deleted by author

Jeez you sure know how to brighten someone's day...

Both examples are brutal... Most of us love animals & would hate to see what your daughter deals with..... And while I tend to care more about animals than humans, children are the exception... No way I could do your Ex's job.... Blood & gore I can compartmentalize, children suffering & dying, no...

I've a friend who is a nurse for the VA.
Years of day-in and day-out. He still
maintains the ultimate care for
another. He has no children, and
places high regard for his two dogs.
They're his kids.

I could never work as vet or Dr/nurse for many of the reasons listed above. It takes a special person IMO to have the right mix of compassion to care for your patients and the ability to detach or compartmentalize when you lose one, especially when you're around the family's raw emotions. Our niece was a NICU nurse for several years taking care of the most fragile newborns, some with very low probability of surviving. She was very good at it, but the emotional trauma of losing so many was taking its toll so she left the hospital to work for a medical practice.

Auto Transport Service
Back