• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Horsing around with each other? No problem....unless it's in the classified section.

thread revival.jpg

But what if a valve cover identifies as a seat cover?

I once had a Studebaker that used pronoun emblems from a Ford...

usually doesn't accomplish much except it makes people mad.
How about a ‘Make People Mad Forum’? Oh wait, that’s what the PF is for. Never mind.

And is the reason I don't go there all to much lol.
I need to do this too...it's like an addiction, gave up beer and went to the PF; but having beer again sounds real nice..

Actually, not supposed to do that either and to use the PM system to let the OP know but....it's something we don't take to heart. The biggest problem with that is when others chime in with their opinions and then the thread takes on a new life.
Invariably, the seller isn't a gold member, their inbox is already full, and they haven't been seen for days.
:rofl:

...or they joined yesterday and only have one post- for sale $1000 f&f only and their friend has the part so you have to contact them at hotchick1990@freemail

I know the shitposts get deleted, but it sure feels good to get those opinions out there. Dadsbee was selling an entire grill for $1100 and the guy walked on the deal because shipping was $70 or so. I had to say something! :) I apologize....until next time.

I know the shitposts get deleted, but it sure feels good to get those opinions out there. Dadsbee was selling an entire grill for $1100 and the guy walked on the deal because shipping was $70 or so. I had to say something! :) I apologize....until next time.
Yep,I could not believed he walked away from it. Crazy

Packing it was probably the deal breaker? I know all too well about packing stuff for safe shipping and well, gotta take that into consideration. I shipped an E body door glass and spent hours packing it to make sure it didn't get broken and it made it intact and don't remember getting any accolades for the great packing job.

We need a packing thread on this site to show how to pack a part. Ive had headers sent to me in plastic wrap. :BangHead:

Packing it was probably the deal breaker? I know all too well about packing stuck for safe shipping and well, gotta take that into consideration. I shipped an E body door glass and spent hours packing it to make sure it didn't get broken and it made it intact and don't remember getting any accolades for the great packing job.
Some years ago sold an old radio packing it up real nice, or so I thought. It arrived to the buyer in several pieces – well it wasn’t plastic, it was what they had before that – Bakelite? Seeing the photos, wasn’t sure how I could have packed it to arrive in one piece. Talk about FRAGILE.

Most of the PIA shipping stuff is the packing (if I don’t think of the costs). Reason why I don’t sell stuff as much anymore.

Packing it was probably the deal breaker? I know all too well about packing stuck for safe shipping and well, gotta take that into consideration. I shipped an E body door glass and spent hours packing it to make sure it didn't get broken and it made it intact and don't remember getting any accolades for the great packing job.
It was already packed so I could get him the damn quote!!! Thankfully an hour later Dan bought it for full price without complaining. I actually sent him back 14 bucks US as I found an even cheaper way at $81 US !

Love getting something packed and quote and the member does not reply.

Auto Transport Service
Back