• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disagree X no longer available?

Don't need the red X, the ignore feature works better with a lot less crying about "why did you do that.. blah blah...

View attachment 1606073
I reckon membership in this club is now CLOSED!
In the decades to come (and the members die off), the exclusivity of membership will only become more
and more....
But if you want to be a REALLY special member of the club, you'll need to own one of these:
View attachment 1606074
(Yes, I poorly created this "logo" on old MS Paint some time ago, so don't blame anyone else :) ).
I wish that there had been more notice so that I could run my count up a bit. With elections coming up in two countries I’m sure I could have beat 1,000. I may make a silk screen and run off a few of these tee shirts as a substitute.

Since we are running a thread about whining about features, I’m actually finding that little “top of the page” arrow to be a pain in the *** on a phone It is located over the agree check mark area and randomly it makes you agree with somebody you don’t necessarily agree with. Disagree would have been better, it would have drawn attention. The arrow should be moved or removed.

Q: What's the difference between a forum member and a jet aircraft?

A: The jet stops whining when it reaches the gate.

:p

:lol:

family-feud-buzzer.gif

Q: What's the difference between a forum member and a jet aircraft?

A: The jet stops whining when it reaches the gate.

:p

:lol:
The dreaded whining about others whining would cease promptly if the second whiners noted here were seated next to door plugs on said jet aircraft, IMO :rolleyes:

The dreaded whining about others whining would cease promptly if the second whiners noted here were seated next to door plugs on said jet aircraft, IMO :rolleyes:
How much wine could a whiner wine if a whiner could whine wine ?

That would depend how
much wood the woodchuck
chucks.....
(if a woodchuck could
chuck wood).
Then chew on this: (pun intended) how much ground could a groundhog grind, if a groundhog could grind ground ? :eek:

Auto Transport Service
Back