• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disc Brake Help Needed!!!

jimm69

Local time
9:44 AM
Reaction score
I have a 69 Roadrunner that someone did a disc brake conversion somewhere down the road. I am trying to find rotors for it but can not seem to figure out what I have. The rotors are 11.75 diameter so I am pretty sure they are from a C body but cant figure out what to buy them for. Can anyone help? the current rotors are replacements and can see some numbers/letters but cant seem to be able to cross reference.

I'd call some of these after market disk brake sellers. They maybe able to help you. Pirate Jack is one.

Probably Cordoba rotors.
Thanks All. I ordered rotors for a 1978 Cordoba and they worked perfectly. Thought I was going to be in big trouble for a while there.

PirateJack.com! I just picked up 2 rotors drilled, slotted and vented for $60 each free shipping no tax and they fit perfectly with wheel studs already in them and the spacing is perfect for my mag 500's and M/T tires.

PirateJack.com! I just picked up 2 rotors drilled, slotted and vented for $60 each free shipping no tax and they fit perfectly with wheel studs already in them and the spacing is perfect for my mag 500's and M/T tires.

Wow. I wish I would have known that before I bought mine. I paid $57/ea plus tax and they were just direct replacements from the auto parts store. At least I know for next time. It wasn't easy as it was to find these even after I figured out what they were.

I hear ya, I got my kit from right stuff detailing and one day realized I had no idea what pads to get when it was time to replace them so I called them and they said the caliper and rotors are from a 73 dart configuration so when I go to get new pads I should be able to find those at any parts store. I also asked if drill slotted rotors had any adverse effect on the kit they said no go for it. I also had to upgrade the brake line from the frame to the wheel, for some reason the stock one kept leaking, so a nice braided stainless steel one from summit racing fixed it.

Auto Transport Service
Back