• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Distracted driving?

Well, at least the new owner can prove what he paid for it, ergo what it is worth. Care to bet that the rear-enders insurance company will low-ball?

Well, at least the new owner can prove what he paid for it, ergo what it is worth. Care to bet that the rear-enders insurance company will low-ball?
Thats when you sue the insured. Insurance companies are bad for scamming whats it worth. They play the two pen game which has ink which doesnt.

It's very hard to go after the other insurance company for property damage in my experience.
Best to have good insurance yourself and surrogate.
I can't add anything about drivers that should not be allowed behind the wheel that hasn't been said or isn't already known.
What can us good drivers do except drive very defensively?
I would have known the driver behind me wasn't going to stop because I make it habit look in the rear view all the time especially when stopping.
Not that it would have helped here.
I could have watched the crash happen is about all.

Auto Transport Service
Back