• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do you like the Big Mac burger?

The fries are a mash of soy meal, potato starch, corn syrup, preservatives and some other flavors, extruded through a machine and flash fried then frozen.
That explains why some fries are 6 inches long....I don't recall seeing many potatoes that long before.

That explains why some fries are 6 inches long....I don't recall seeing many potatoes that long before.
I looked into it 20 years ago when a friend got one in his supersize fry that the employees shoved in and then folded the top again(double folded) it was about 14 inches, laid it out on the table. We laughed first, then started to wonder....

Nope... never even heard of it. But I'll check it out! Mostly just go for the spicy chicken sandwich.... usually is does not destroy me

Yeah, what is it with that. My wife and I both can’t.
Part of it is our aging innards - but a lot of it is that the quality at McDonalds has gone to **** over the
last few decades, too.
I must admit, however, that I had a Big Mac when in Ottawa in the late 80's and that dang thing tasted
like a steak sandwich compared to the USA equivalent.

They've gotten too expensive for what you get IMO.

What they advertise...
t-mcdonalds-Big-Mac_1-3-product-tile-desktop.jpeg

What you get...
58cbe26bdd0895e0438b47f5.jpeg

Bob's Big Boy (the name of the restaurant as well as the burger in question) is a far superior
version of the Big Mac - and they have a double meat version of it, too.

I used to like when Burger King did their version from time to time also (Big King, I think it's
called?). Problem for the last several years is their quality has gone to **** also, sadly.

I prefer Wendy's hot and juicy myself. The Wife's not tooo keen on that though......

Last edited:
Most of my life, I found red haired women to be unattractive.
A month ago the wife and I started watching Mad Men. The red haired office manager woman really had some swagger and sex appeal.
There is an actress playing a defense attorney on “The Rookie”, another striking red head.
I find myself quite conflicted at Wendy’s now. I don’t know which burger that I want to eat first.

red heads are bad luck , never tangle with any my friend . of course if their driving a mopar at least say hello .

upload_2018-2-10_13-50-57.jpg

<-----Married to a redhead.....
Come to think of it, I am a redhead!
(Well, before all that receding and graying started, anyways...)

Auto Transport Service
Back