• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does anyone have a blank 68 Broadcast (build) Sheet?

Mr. PNW

Local time
2:50 PM
Reaction score
Does anyone have a blank 68 Broadcast (build) Sheet?

Hopefully in a high resolution scan to PDF so I can create a copy of my build sheet the best I can. I’m missing portions of mine and will obviously never know what was there but at least I’d have a copy I could make notes on as I research what codes mine does show.

Also is there a reference to these codes that explains what they mean?

I’m even willing to create a document that has all this vertical text in a more easily read format. This would be a great Excel/Numbers file. I could put each section onto it’s own Sheet in Excel so the document has less down scrolling.

1DD7F108-D363-43FE-B7C5-A3B45019B4DE.jpeg

B946B488-6ADA-44E7-8264-5A4F5062631C.jpeg

Last edited:
From your avatar it looks like we're talking about a '68 Dodge.
Do you know what plant it was built at?
My '68 Runner was built at Lynch Rd (letter "A") 7th character on the fender tag.
I would be willing to send you a PDF copy of my build sheet if you think it would help but I don't know how different Dodge vs. Plymouth is especially if it was built at a different plant. There are more informed folks here that can answer that.

Auto Transport Service
Back