• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does anyone live near Ft. Lee NJ?

SteveSS

Local time
5:34 PM
Reaction score
It's up for bids on EBAY right now, supposed to be a perfect low mileage car. I'm a little spooked with it being in the northeast Not a Mopar

To answer your question, no, thank God.

I would be more worried about it being a flood car after hurricane Sandy. any car from that area needs to be checked out good.

Hey Steve- Fort Lee is in my back yard. Drive through every day. If I can be a pair of eyes for you, PM me.

I would be more worried about it being a flood car after hurricane Sandy. any car from that area needs to be checked out good.

Fort Lee is north Jersey, home of the George Washington Bridge. Pretty high ground. No flooding from Sandy unless you were on the Hudson River waterfront and there's not much there.

Fort Lee is north Jersey, home of the George Washington Bridge. Pretty high ground. No flooding from Sandy unless you were on the Hudson River waterfront and there's not much there.

What exit is it? :D

I'm sure that cars from the flooded areas have been dispursed throughout the state, and even other states as well. I remember a particular 68 green Hemi Charger R / T that was sold on Copart, as a total loss from hurricane Sandy, being sold out of Arizona as a restored car. The corrosion under the car was obvious. That is why I suggested a hands on inspection on any car from that area.

I'm sure that cars from the flooded areas have been dispursed throughout the state, and even other states as well. I remember a particular 68 green Hemi Charger R / T that was sold on Copart, as a total loss from hurricane Sandy, being sold out of Arizona as a restored car. The corrosion under the car was obvious. That is why I suggested a hands on inspection on any car from that area.

Valid point. That goes for anywhere and any car.

Traffic reporter and former governor Chris Christie,is predicting that there will be heavy traffic in Fort Lee!

So Don have you ever been to FT Lee NJ
I was stationed at West Point years ago. I was not impressed with anything south of there in either New Jersey or New York.

I was stationed in Virginia and there are plenty of cities in Virginia and North Carolina that are not a bastion of safety and security so as the saying goes people who own glass houses shouldn’t be throwing stones

Fort Lee does have a nice view of Manhattan if you like the city life.
120_1630572_0_1525517136_636x435.jpg

NJRR has graciously volunteered to take a look at a car there for me! Thanks man!

I was stationed in Virginia and there are plenty of cities in Virginia and North Carolina that are not a bastion of safety and security so as the saying goes people who own glass houses shouldn’t be throwing stones
I'm not throwing stones and I certainly don't live in a glass house. You could probably come up with a dozen (or more) reasons why you wouldn't want to live where I do.

Auto Transport Service
Back