• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does anyone recognize these bucket seats?

Ltlgto

Local time
5:40 AM
Reaction score
I received these for free :headbang: yesterday from a friend who thought they were from a b-bodied Plymouth. I was looking on Legendary Interiors and think they may be re-upholstered '66 Satellite seats. I plan on putting them in my '65 Belvedere II.
Thanks,
Kelly

View attachment 106818View attachment 106819

Definitely not 66-67 seats - they had a hard shell plastic seat back. Those definitely look like 62-65 Bucket Seats (B-body) = the chrome strips on the side give it away.

They are either 64-65 b body maybe a-body no difference in the seats themselves! The trim on them is 64-65 Some one added the pouches on the backs!

"Does anyone recognize thes seats?"

Yea...they're mine. Ill be right over to pick them up. Ha-ha! :icon_pirat:

Looks like you got an even beter score than you initially thought (being `64 -`65 vice `66 seats). Congratulations. :icon_thumleft:

Now, about that screen name...you do realize this is a MOPAR forum, right? :confused3:

Auto Transport Service
Back