• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does anyone sell these cowl patch panels?

TexasRoadRunner68

Local time
10:07 AM
Reaction score
I know AMD sells the entire thing. There’s a couple other small areas on mine that I could patch, but it’s decent. It just seems like it might be easier to patch than deal with removing this much structure. Does anyone sell these upper cowl vent pieces? Mine look like they are toast.

A10483AE-F899-4F08-865B-27256C4C90CE.jpeg

Shermans in Detroit used to make them. Either Summit or Jeg's was a dealer for them. I bought one about 5 years ago. Sherman's stuff is kind of rough compared to AMD, but better than nothing at all.

What you might end up doing is buying the full piece from AMD and then just cut out the pieces you need. I usually like to keep as much original metal as possible most of the aftermarket stuff needs to be "fitted" to make it work.

I bought an upper cowl from moparmarks on this site in the past. He very well may have a lower for sale.

I would think a Sherman part would be fine in that situation.

Who will ever see it?

...and it's a pretty basic shape.

Interesting that there's a bolt through it.

I would think a Sherman part would be fine in that situation.

Who will ever see it?

...and it's a pretty basic shape.

Interesting that there's a bolt through it.
For the wiper pivot?

Auto Transport Service
Back