• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

does it look ok?

in my opinion i think they look pretty sharp.

I'd take some argent silver and do the spokes and that would be it but they look cool as they are too. Here's a pic of my old 66. Not the best pic but I wasn't trying to take a pic of the wheels....the wheels are stock 69 AMX's

YelloBelvedere.jpg

They look good but I agree with Cranky, paint them argent silver.

Looks pretty good.But maybe put a thin red stripe around the outter edge of the rim. Just to break up the black a little.

I think they look great and agree that they might even look better by highlighting the spokes Silver.
Kinda like the Mopar Magnum wheels of yesteryear. At least they're different......Which is why I always
loved Mopars in the First place.

So funny I just picked up a set of magnum 500s a bit rusty, but I am going to buy a set of center caps and blast the wheels my self shoot the whole thing argent silver, then buy a set of tape stencils a guy sells on eBay and black out the center of the rims!

finished off with red outline

Not perfect but i like the look.
vbpgimage.php

I think they look great and agree that they might even look better by highlighting the spokes Silver.
Kinda like the Mopar Magnum wheels of yesteryear. At least they're different......Which is why I always
loved Mopars in the First place.

By the way these are Magnums, just not the chrome 500s. They were gloss black to begin with, I thought about going with the argent silver but wanted a different look. I have the beauty rings still but got tired of them... 2 of mine have some rash from previous owner. I could just replace them, but again, I wanted a different look. I think without the beauty rings the wheels appear larger diameter than the 14".

cant afford new wheels right now so for now, Ill keep these like this.

Here are the wheels I want to put on the car 17x7.5
306-625BSeries.jpg

The reason I like black is because I have the engine dressed in Mopar Performance Blk and the reason for the Red is the trim line in my cars trim.

The red line looks good. I would let them ride like that. I wish I would have kept my wheels now.

Maybe great minds think alike because I did the same thing with my 500's. They looked like trash so I cleaned them and painted them black, but I put trim rings on mine from my old Cutlas wheels.

Sometimes you just have to do what you can afford.
Ron

By the way these are Magnums, just not the chrome 500s. They were gloss black to begin with, I thought about going with the argent silver but wanted a different look. I have the beauty rings still but got tired of them... 2 of mine have some rash from previous owner. I could just replace them, but again, I wanted a different look. I think without the beauty rings the wheels appear larger diameter than the 14".

cant afford new wheels right now so for now, Ill keep these like this.

Here are the wheels I want to put on the car 17x7.5
306-625BSeries.jpg

The reason I like black is because I have the engine dressed in Mopar Performance Blk and the reason for the Red is the trim line in my cars trim.

I like the wheels on your car but ive seen the one you have pictured there on someone else's ride, i do like them and if you do put them on, think they will look pretty good..

Hey when you go to order your centers look at summit for these..

wvi-2021-1.jpg

Link >> http://www.summitracing.com/parts/WVI-2021-1/?rtype=10

i love the look of knock-offs, but i was told that one of the blades would cover up one of the lug nuts completely, or it would cover 2 lugs halfway on each; therefore making it a b*tch do put on/take off the wheels... anybody ever heard of this??

btw...crum, your rims look good!!!

I think those wheels look tough! especially with the drum painted and the red line. It's a kinda stealth look and the white letter tires really offset it and make it pop. I say leave them like they are and start collecting compliments :)

Auto Transport Service
Back