• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does the forum know the average age of the members here?

Now I wonder what the average age of our Mopars or what model year is the most popular ?
I'd guess between 1968 & 1970

without looking at any polls
or the post #141

Thought there was already a member age poll? 52 is my guess.

There are three groups starting line, middle of the line and the end of the line ,I'm in the group end of the line :rofl::thumbsup:

There are three groups starting line, middle of the line and the end of the line ,I'm in the group end of the line :rofl::thumbsup:
Gotta agree with that!!!! So much to give,so little time!

60!

Channeling my inner Steve Earle in that photo.

IMG-2240.jpg

33 when I joined this site I was the youngest on here I believe we've had one of these who's oldest before!
Alot has changed since I joined I hurt really bad and can barely move !
It's been a rough few years guys

So I was 25-26 ish when I joined
I was 15 when I bought my first mopar 1974 charger
I was 16 when I bought my first phone

I guess I bought the car before the phone so I was more attached to the car?
I hate cell phones barley know how to use one ! I get made when bin forced to upgrade and can't get the same phone so I got to learn another phone !!!!
Cars are so much easier!

74 and still on the green side of the grass!
Are you sure its better on the green side of the grass, have you ever seen or heard anyone complain about whats on the other side ,:rolleyes:

Are you sure its better on the green side of the grass, have you ever seen or heard anyone complain about whats on the other side ,:rolleyes:
There was one rich guy who complainef he was thirsty. It's in one of Jesus' parables.

Auto Transport Service
Back