• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dog crap left on my hood

I'll vote it wasn't a person that put that there. In my mind, if I were to do something like that I wouldn't put all those separate pieces there, so neatly, would probably just sling one or two and probably have to smear some of it on for good measure

I sure hope that is the case. I'm waiting on security to get off their *** and look through the tapes. I will have never been so relieved to see a video of a possum shitting on my car. Ha.

I may have mentioned on here back awhile we had a home invasion robbery at our home while we were sleeping in our bedroom with the door closed. It’s quite an interesting story for another time - I mention it here because the perp also took a huge steaming dump in my garage while loading our belongings into our SUV - stole the car and a lot of stuff. WTF? Why would you take the time - stain is still on the garage floor.
In the end the detectives caught the guy using dna which was in the system from a prior arrest. I noticed a tiny blood spot on my car seat and that’s the sample they used. He did some time - of course not enough - and still on probation. I did not have a home defense weapon at the time but of course I do now. Pity the fool that tries that again…..

Unbelievable. Must be mentally insane to stop and **** on the floor during a robbery. Not having plenty of guns is not an option. I have frequent problems where I live with homeless people and drug addicts coming on my property. Got some good stories on the subject but I don't want to get started on that.

Do any of you guys have problems with people hating your car? Seems like for every 100 people that love it, there's somebody who absolutely wants to rain hell on me for it and it's really disappointing. I come out of work today after pulling over time and some one left fresh dog **** on my hood. It's not like I rev my car like a jack *** and do burnouts leaving the parking lot. It's my only mode of transportation currently and at this point I'm about to ride a bicycle to work to avoid someone keying it.

View attachment 1289723
Yes, absolutely. Matter of fact, my first car was a '71 Satellite in T2 Tunisian Tan. That poor car suffered the abuse of vandals and clods/criminals. Other Mopars and cars of mine have been the victim of vandals and clods/criminals.

I've been considering for awhile about starting a thread about vandals/etc that have damaged my cars. However, I'll not give details here and clutter your thread. I intend to cite the car, vandalism/etc incurred., approximate year of occurrence, and city/state where it occurred.

I've often told my wife that I'm an a$$hole magnet (her excluded of course!). It's enough to drive you crazy if you dwell on it.

Maybe I can start a thread this weekend.

Pretty small for a dog, that size of dog, could not jump high enough, cats, always cover or bury their ****, showed the pick to my wife, Squirrel ****...she said!!!We have a farm property, had over 20 barn cats back in the day, and she said every now and then she would find **** like that, on our patio. She to, thought those bloody cats, then one day, walked by the window and was surprised to see a squirrel leaving us a gift, never thought a squirrel could **** so large!!

I may have mentioned on here back awhile we had a home invasion robbery at our home while we were sleeping in our bedroom with the door closed. It’s quite an interesting story for another time - I mention it here because the perp also took a huge steaming dump in my garage while loading our belongings into our SUV - stole the car and a lot of stuff. WTF? Why would you take the time - stain is still on the garage floor.
In the end the detectives caught the guy using dna which was in the system from a prior arrest. I noticed a tiny blood spot on my car seat and that’s the sample they used. He did some time - of course not enough - and still on probation. I did not have a home defense weapon at the time but of course I do now. Pity the fool that tries that again…..
In the 70's a shop across from on the one I worked at had the same thing happen.. The shop owner told the cops that the crook must of had a dog with them... NOPE... Cops said this is real common with thieves.... And it was right infront of the office bathroom door.....
Like arsonists who jack off while watching the fire they just set
Blame the goody two shoes and the bleeding hearts for allowing this kind of behaviour to grow and multiply in the world

Unbelievable. Must be mentally insane to stop and **** on the floor during a robbery. Not having plenty of guns is not an option. I have frequent problems where I live with homeless people and drug addicts coming on my property. Got some good stories on the subject but I don't want to get started on that.
Insane?
Just a guess but maybe the adrenaline from then illegal act triggered a sudden need to crap. It happens to people, it happens to animals too.

Insane?
Just a guess but maybe the adrenaline from then illegal act triggered a sudden need to crap. It happens to people, it happens to animals too.
That's the most likely scenario and exactly what I thought.
LOTS of DNA would have been in that 'sample' BTW FWIW.

I sure hope that is the case. I'm waiting on security to get off their *** and look through the tapes. I will have never been so relieved to see a video of a possum shitting on my car. Ha.

Did you ever get more info on this?

When i bought my 2011 Dodge Charger RT brand new, I had it about a week, and somebody keyed it. The car is toxic orange pearlcoat ( the only year this paint was produced).******** are everywhere. I still have the car today.

When I was living in suburbia I came out one day and someone tossed their bag of dog poo in the back of my truck...WTF! I kind of suspected who it was, young lady down the street who walked her little kick me dog by our place all the time. I grabbed a large piece of plywood and stapled some cardboard to it, and the bag of dog crap, and wrote something along the lines..."To the POS dog owner who was to god damn lazy to bring their dog poo home and tossed it in my truck, if I catch you doing this again I will throw it at you, I have good aim, it will probably get in your mouth!" and staked it right at the curb so everyone in the neighborhood could read it.

Funny how that young lady never walked her dog by my place again!

When I was living in suburbia I came out one day and someone tossed their bag of dog poo in the back of my truck...WTF! I kind of suspected who it was, young lady down the street who walked her little kick me dog by our place all the time. I grabbed a large piece of plywood and stapled some cardboard to it, and the bag of dog crap, and wrote something along the lines..."To the POS dog owner who was to god damn lazy to bring their dog poo home and tossed it in my truck, if I catch you doing this again I will throw it at you, I have good aim, it will probably get in your mouth!" and staked it right at the curb so everyone in the neighborhood could read it.

Funny how that young lady never walked her dog by my place again!
I would have said : i catch you throwing your bag of dog **** in the back of my truck. I will eat your dog raw, and wash it down it with a few beers.

Only ever had one incident happen in 35 years. Summer of '88 I went to a large car show about an hour away and stayed in a motel the night before. There were several nice show cars that were parked near mine. I had the only Mopar in the bunch. I came out the next morning to go to the show only to find a large milkshake spilled on the middle of my hood including the cup and straw. The paint was only about 3 months old at the time. Needless to say I never went back. That was no accident.

Auto Transport Service
Back