• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Don the snake Prudhomme Legends Funny Car

Bought one from Snake Racing, back in the day. He autographed the box and plastic lid. It's one of a few die-cast that i kept. It was on top of the showcase. I sold almost 400 pieces.

000_0361.JPG

Last edited:
Die-cast cars curio cabeinet 001.JPG

most are 1:18:1 scale 31-32, dbl stacked on lifts
I have another 15-ish 1:24:1 scale still in the closet

I have a crapload of diecasts
I'm diehard drag racing fan, I raced 25+ weekends a year average
for 20+ years, was into it for about 40+
I'm a big fan of Don Prudhomme, I had some "Snake toys, hot wheels
& assorted collection stuff as a youth"
& that's the 1st I've ever seen or heard of it even...

pretty dang cool :thumbsup:
I would have had one as a kid, If I knew
(I wonder when it was actually produced ?)

I'm pretty dang sure it will sell for way, way too much also...
pass

Last edited:
Ive got one

Need to get it out someday and make sure it still works.

They are cool

I’m sure many of you guys have seen Prudomme and his legendary funny cars at your respective drag strips. Back in the day 70’s my buddies and I would take our cars out to Twin City and Minnesota Drag Strips. For me w/the X honestly it wasn’t all that exciting having a modified production car and going thru the traps at low 13s. I lived for the excitement of street racing and being around so many machines that could blow your doors off at the strip, my races were pretty pedestrian. But the reason to go wasn’t my car it was to see the funny cars. The Snake was always my favorite and the one I always pulled for. Back then those cars were astonishing to me and I could never get enough. Those were truly the days…….

Way cool! Just not the prices they want on ebag cool.

Auto Transport Service
Back