• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Donny's 1969 Satellite

Here’s where it is on my phone...

F5EF02D2-E911-4A13-86A0-CC684FD063E2.jpeg

Donny,I see your hard at it still, Cool beans as one would say. ill be glad to get with mine again, its looking lost in there while i finish one project i kind of wish i never started now.. keep up the great work bud! i wish right now i could stay in here and look at everyone's cars but i do need to get going its like a kid in a candy store here.. :)

Earth to Donny!? You haven't been around in over a year. Are you still blasting?

Hi Y'all,

Anyone want to buy my project? Time is getting away from me big time, too many other things called Life.

Hi Y'all,

Anyone want to buy my project? Time is getting away from me big time, too many other things called Life.
I know all too well about 'life' getting in the way! And now I'm single and need to get a smaller place or something out in the country that I don't need to do all the yard upkeep. If I could only find a barndominium with an acre of land. I'd only mow a minimal portions of it lol. Gotta have a shop or I'd go nuts! What's your project? The 69?

Donny!!!!!!!

Hi Y'all,

What what? You've been gone all this time and when you come back, you don't even bring donuts? Or pictures of your project for sale in its current condition? :)

I'll accept a fair offer, I just have to realize about Life...just got out of Hospital from Covid for 6 days, not a fun adventure. The last 2 years I've been engaging with customers whom want me to 'restore' their car/truck etc. But, it always gets to be a money issue, and, I become the bad guy because I'm just ripping them off from their perspective. Even on day one they ask "How much", I look over the 73 Grand Torino yet to be Media Blasted, floor and firewall is junk, means Cowl is bad, no one makes stuff for a 73 Torino, qtrs are bad, and wheelhouses bad, rear window channel rotted, rear floor rotted....I tell him "Not less than $30,000.00 just with me on metalwork as many of these parts will have to be hand made, removed and replicated or removed and fixed. He looked at me like I had a big wanker growing from my head...he says launch, 21K later I'm the bad guy. See it repeated too much. So...just not doing this as much as before just because of 'some people'.

I honestly have done loads of work on my Satellite which would be a superb springboard for someone to finish; got loads of new metal including full qtrs! 5.7 w 545 and computers, anyone can see this entire thread to see just what is what. I'll deliver in 200 mile radius no charge, outside that I will charge miles. If anyone is serious, reach out to me.

...I got into Porsche's over the past 4 years or so, a lot. Found a market for media blasting certain items off those cars that need this service. Also, teamed up and doing a little bit of Dash repair work for the 928, that also is proving to be a nice little niche. Not abandoning MOPARS tho; still got my 70 Challenger and 70 300 which cars I will finish, just the B Body is taking up the room I need and I don't have the time to really get it done.

I'll accept a fair offer, I just have to realize about Life...just got out of Hospital from Covid for 6 days, not a fun adventure. The last 2 years I've been engaging with customers whom want me to 'restore' their car/truck etc. But, it always gets to be a money issue, and, I become the bad guy because I'm just ripping them off from their perspective. Even on day one they ask "How much", I look over the 73 Grand Torino yet to be Media Blasted, floor and firewall is junk, means Cowl is bad, no one makes stuff for a 73 Torino, qtrs are bad, and wheelhouses bad, rear window channel rotted, rear floor rotted....I tell him "Not less than $30,000.00 just with me on metalwork as many of these parts will have to be hand made, removed and replicated or removed and fixed. He looked at me like I had a big wanker growing from my head...he says launch, 21K later I'm the bad guy. See it repeated too much. So...just not doing this as much as before just because of 'some people'.

I honestly have done loads of work on my Satellite which would be a superb springboard for someone to finish; got loads of new metal including full qtrs! 5.7 w 545 and computers, anyone can see this entire thread to see just what is what. I'll deliver in 200 mile radius no charge, outside that I will charge miles. If anyone is serious, reach out to me.
Sorry to hear about your hospital stay, glad you're back home again!
I can understand the problems with no time, and bad customers...

Auto Transport Service
Back