• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Don't buy cars from these peolpe..

I.D.K.

Local time
1:04 PM
Reaction score
Hello all!

I've bought this car http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/showthread.php?t=8470
from these guy's, 69chargerrt440 and his dad. Croft cars is the compagny name. They told me that the car was a matching # car but when i checked the car
there were no numbers on the engine and the wrong number on the tranny.. So when you buy a car there, go and check for yourself..

I feel fucked now..

Greet Ted from Holland.

That's grim, sorry to hear that, I'd be pissed! Was everything else as stated?

Yeah that was,nt cool...Still a nice looking car!!!I,m sure you could resale it...I,m sure there are not alot of chargers in your neck of the neighborhood..
Petty Blue 67 gTx

There are some things what could be done differently. Interrieur wise: The headliner has been eaten by mice, some doorparts are loose and the clips are hanging loose. Some parts on the botom were just welded over...

And of course a lot of bondo on it. But hey, at least it is an real R/T..

When i sold this car i hope i have a nice pot of gold to spend again in the states and i hope some of the people here can help me with finding a car. I'm looking for an Hemi charger, does not have be an R/T or matching number but a nice one where i have no work on..

Greetz Ted and thanks for the reply's guy's.

Just plain sucks!
Sorry to hear about the rat bastards who sold you the car.
Ask us anytime and someone hopefully can inspect a car for U.

Kind regards,

C

It is an nice car.. But i thought it was a matching # one and that takes a little bit the buzz away. But is an real R/T and it drives and looks good so that is not the problem. I just hate the fact that they won't admit that it is not an matching one.... And there are a lot of email's who say that it is one # car..

But hey, at least i'm selling it to get a nicer one.

Greetz Ted.

That is a bit to much for me.. But thanks!

Greetz T.

Thanks for posting. Hopefully it will prevent this from happening again or at least reassure potential buyers that a$$holes like this are still out there. Sorry for your misfortune but hope you come out well in the end.

Auto Transport Service
Back