• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Don't know about anybody else....but this site makes me.....

Cranky

Banned Henchman #27
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:56 AM
Reaction score
laugh my *** off!! I've been a moderator of several other sites and was an admin at another and this one has been more fun than any other site I've ever been on!!! I really like being here and hope I can be of service for many more years....at least until I kan't do it anymore.....

tumblr_nveoktCQ9l1udh5n8o1_400.gif

Yeah, it makes me laugh almost every time I'm here too...

Best MoPar Forum
(Knowledgeable, mostly helpful & smartass/funny Members)
Best any type of forum, I've ever been on & know of, hands down...

First site I come to in the morning when I'm in the……office!

Great site and great people. And some are so special on here. :lol:

One year, at Chryslers at Carlisle, I was talking to Chip Miller, one of the original organizers of the show. He said that of all the different marque shows they did over the summer, he always enjoyed this Mopar one the best. He said the Mopar guys were the most laid back, and were there for a fun weekend. I personally took this as a compliment. Maybe he told the Corvette guys the same thing?
I know I really enjoy this site, and have met some great people on here (especially whoever recently gifted me a Gold Membership). I like learning new tips on here, and finding needed parts. I have played around with big blocks and early '60's B-bodies for over 50 years, and have learned a lot about them. I feel it is the duty of us old geezers to share this knowledge with others following in our footsteps, because we will not be here forever. I wish I had the computer skills that some of you guys have to grab pictures from other sources and post them here.

laugh my *** off!! I've been a moderator of several other sites and was an admin at another and this one has been more fun than any other site I've ever been on!!! I really like being here and hope I can be of service for many more years....at least until I kan't do it anymore.....
1702097045440.png

Lots of good people on here! We all have the Mopar sickness! It is nothing a decade or two of electric shock therapy wouldn't cure!

I can see that thing pulling the wheels up!
One year, at Chryslers at Carlisle, I was talking to Chip Miller, one of the original organizers of the show. He said that of all the different marque shows they did over the summer, he always enjoyed this Mopar one the best. He said the Mopar guys were the most laid back, and were there for a fun weekend. I personally took this as a compliment. Maybe he told the Corvette guys the same thing?
I know I really enjoy this site, and have met some great people on here (especially whoever recently gifted me a Gold Membership). I like learning new tips on here, and finding needed parts. I have played around with big blocks and early '60's B-bodies for over 50 years, and have learned a lot about them. I feel it is the duty of us old geezers to share this knowledge with others following in our footsteps, because we will not be here forever. I wish I had the computer skills that some of you guys have to grab pictures from other sources and post them here.
Can't imagine Corvette people being laid back.....used to belong to the Mustang Owners Club of Houston in the mid 70's that also had the Shelby owners in it and talk about up tight. They were tighter than a wind up clock. Was sorry I paid my dues for a full year when I joined. The Shelby guys were better but still on the snobbish side and have no idea why the Mustang owner were such snobs. After all, the Mustangs were only rebodied Falcoons.

And grabbing a pic is easy....just right click on it and hit 'copy image' and then hit 'paste'
1702126456524.png

Auto Transport Service
Back