• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Don't know about anybody else....but this site makes me.....

1702128745237.png

A place to hang out, get parts, and find that special way of doing something on a B Body that only you guys know from years of busting knuckles. I admit it, on this site, I follow. I wish I'd of started here years ago instead of following that bowtie and yes, Corvette, Viper and Mustang guys, for the most part, have a stick up their butts. There's nothing like being around a guy with an old patinated mopar, that's happy. You guys are a trip and that's a good thing! It's true, this site is priceless!!!! Lets not forget, that some of the nicest mopars on earth, live right here on this site. Now that's a fact!! Oh yeah, these moderators on here aren't bad either!!!!! I thank you.......

I can tell you that I have never even been to a Corvette site. Never even had the urge. Maybe because my '08 is bone stock so nothing for me to see there. Maybe because I expect attitude. I really don't know. It doesn't take much time on a forum to get the vibe. So many here are willing to help so many others with any kind of question. Pretty cool! And there's stuff for sale! My Mopar bar stool will be here today. Guess I should build a bar...

I can tell you that I have never even been to a Corvette site. Never even had the urge. Maybe because my '08 is bone stock so nothing for me to see there. Maybe because I expect attitude. I really don't know. It doesn't take much time on a forum to get the vibe. So many here are willing to help so many others with any kind of question. Pretty cool! And there's stuff for sale! My Mopar bar stool will be here today. Guess I should build a bar...
In 2010, when my son in law married my daughter, I owned a '66 Corvette. I took him to both the Corvette and Chrysler Nationals in Carlisle. He said he was amazed at the social stratification between the different periods and price points among the Corvette owners. His assessment of the Mopar crowd - a guy might have a $5000 car or one worth half a million, it was hard to tell when meeting them.

I got to agree , this is the best forum / sight I have been on.
Just a great bunch of guys and gals.
Sick but true , last summer while we were on vacation I still took time to check in. I have met some great people on here and ran across others from the past.
Thanks to everyone for making this sight what it is.

I in 2001 that we went to a TDC Registry meet in Rapid City. It was run by Wayne Wooten. We had 7 Chargers from Saskatchewan in a group go to it. Had a good time.
Gerry Moore a Rapid City police officer organized a trip by the way of the old highway to Deadwood. We all got parked on Main Street.
INTERESTING PART!
As we were approaching Deadwood there were quite a few Corvettes pulled over on the side of the road by the Deadwood police. Some of those owner‘s looked very upset. Found out later that they were planning on having a club meet in Deadwood also.

It is a great gathering of great people. Over the years many members have helped me with knowledge, pictures, and advice. Lots of old school, MOPAR enjoying guys.

I had a great time hanging out with the Fbbo crowd at Carlisle. I am the hippie in the go mango colored Charger shirt!

FBBO Carlisle 2023 1.jpg

I sa
In the spirit of this thread, I'd like to announce I'm giving up drinking today. No if's, and's, or but's. I'm stopping drinking today. I'll start again tomorrow.
I tried to quit drinking, but in the immortal words of Led Zeppelin, I can't quit you baby!

I've decided I won't be drinking anymore...................

But I won't be drinking any less either..............

Sometimes, a guy joins a forum only to take.
They log on, ask questions and take the help and only return when they need help again.
I've seen this before here and am impressed that even those people are often welcomed with open arms.
I had a guy ask for my help with his 1980 Jeep CJ-5. I joined a Jeep forum and was as polite and grateful as I could be but they pretty much ignored my questions.

Also, I've seen guys join here that may not have a finished car but they chime in to help others with tech questions, product reviews, advice on non car matters and such. In some ways, this is a community of enthusiasts.

I've seen this before here and am impressed that even those people are often welcomed with open arms.

Also, I've seen guys join here that may not have a finished car but they chime in to help others with tech questions, product reviews, advice on non car matters and such. In some ways, this is a community of enthusiasts.
I'll start to read a thread topic pertaining to a specific issue or matter, only to discover most of the time, not one but a few, accurate intelligent answers ALREADY provided ! So, to just repeat an already smart answer would only be redundant. A lot of good know-how here, on many things.

I'll start to read a thread topic pertaining to a specific issue or matter, only to discover most of the time, not one but a few, accurate intelligent answers ALREADY provided ! So, to just repeat an already smart answer would only be redundant. A lot of good know-how here, on many things.

1702233396843.jpeg

...read and drive/work on my cars. So much information on this site. I often read threads about questions or issues members are having with their cars even if they don't apply directly to mine. Lots of great members willing to share their knowledge and experience.

The local Mopar club died years ago so this site also provides that sense of community and camaraderie. It's also a great place to drool over all the fantastic rides.

Auto Transport Service
Back