• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Door interchange

Handygun

Local time
3:26 AM
Reaction score
Took my 65 Coronet 2dr sedan to the painters over the weekend, he doesnt like my drivers door. Pinholes, a bad patch job and some deep rust. I need to find another door and was wondering if the Plymouth door is the same? What about the 64 doors? There is a MoPar only yard not far from me so I may have some to choose from but he is light on 65 Dodge sedans. If I have too I will rob a door skin off a hdtp or maybe even add a frame to a hdtp door but would rather just get a whole correct door. Any Help?, Thanks

64-65 B body doors are the same,

I believe 63-65 b-body doors are the same , just different chrome holes.

I don't think 63 is the same, there is a difference in the angle of the wind wing frame and also the striker.

I don't think 63 is the same, there is a difference in the angle of the wind wing frame and also the striker.

As Montclaire stated the wing frame is different and also the latch assemblies are different.

If anyone has a D/side sedan door they would like to sell, Please reply.

Auto Transport Service
Back