• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dr Diff front disc conversion 68 Road Runner

Had to use a breaker bar? Should NEVER have to use one. I found on one of mine was leaking and found out the bolt was bottoming out, like they didn't have the hole deep enuf. Took the banjo bolt and ground down a thread and put it in with MINIMAL effort, done and no leaks
I'll bring your comments up with him at lunch.

I think after he looked the system over and tried all that I had done and my A Body friends had done, he took the course of 'brute force tighten until the leaks stop or be damned'. I would have never taken this approach (as most of the fittings are now damaged), but I must admit he eliminated all of the leaks.

Did you get the brakes situation figured out Bill??

I gotta admit Bill. That's some interesting videos you and the cameraman made. The sound affects made me :rofl:

Anyway, glad you got it figured out and drove it. Post another link to a video when you get it aligned. Great job! It might be a PITA at times but when you accomplish things and they work, it makes the hassles worth it. Glad all of us was able to help out. Don't hesitate to as questions and help. That's what everyone is here for and I know I don't know it all as well so I do the same.

Auto Transport Service
Back