• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Drag radials

dcala84141

Local time
11:00 AM
Reaction score
Hi
Looking for suggestions on 15” drag radials
68 Roadrunner 4-speed stroke 383 to 450 cu. 550hp. At crank 4.11 gears 8.75 , cal trac’s
Stock rear wheel wells. Would like to run the 1/8 and 1/4
Thx

Strictly strip, street/strip, or street with an occasional test and tune?
Strip only: M/T ETstreet pros.
Strip/street: Hoosier or ET street Rs
Occasional blast: ET street ss
I've never run them, but I seldom hear anything good about Nitto's drag radials. They make nice street tires though.
Honestly, I don't believe in "dual purpose" tires. Wanna hook consistently? Buy slicks.
Drag radials and sticks don't get along well.

M/T E.T. Street Pros are the best. For your set up. I would do with 275/60/15's. I run 315's on my Challenger on 12" wheels. They work.... so sticky my brother was following behind me one day in another car and as I changed lanes in front of him he said my tire peeled the white stripe right up off of the road.

Strictly strip, street/strip, or street with an occasional test and tune?
Strip only: M/T ETstreet pros.
Strip/street: Hoosier or ET street Rs
Occasional blast: ET street ss
I've never run them, but I seldom hear anything good about Nitto's drag radials. They make nice street tires though.
Honestly, I don't believe in "dual purpose" tires. Wanna hook consistently? Buy slicks.
Drag radials and sticks don't get along well.
Thx for the reply
We have an upcoming event this spring/summer 1/8 mile on concrete
Also want to run 1/4 once in awhile, but car is mostly a street car going back and forth to car shows. Running a radial P255/60/15 for the street now looks nice, but no traction

M/T E.T. Street Pros are the best. For your set up. I would do with 275/60/15's. I run 315's on my Challenger on 12" wheels. They work.... so sticky my brother was following behind me one day in another car and as I changed lanes in front of him he said my tire peeled the white stripe right up off of the road.

X2

We run 275 ET Street Pros and they work really well! I used to air them up to 25 psi for street driving but have gotten lazy lately and just leave them at 18 psi. No difference, really. Drive great on the highway and have been 1.36 60 ft.

Auto Transport Service
Back