• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Drug home a 69 Super Bee - in boxes

Nothing says Super Bee like black and yellow!!:bananahit:

Just be thankful its not triple green:D

It is tough to find a 69 Super Bee that solid,complete and not molested by some hack already. Took me a lot longer to find mine (and it came home in boxes too).

Awesome car!!:lowdown:

Great find! Although with the title of this thread - "Drug Home..." I half expected to see a get-away car parked next to a crack house with guns.

If you are looking to make money go short Tesla in the stock market...

I am surprised the market isnt higher on Super Bees. Seems to be a lot of people looking for a good one and not a lot of good ones available.

If you are looking to make money go short Tesla in the stock market...

I am surprised the market isnt higher on Super Bees. Seems to be a lot of people looking for a good one and not a lot of good ones available.
Don’t want to derail thread,but Bee’s don’t have near the bling as Chargers. Not sure why. Heck, there were only 7-8000 made in ‘68.

I can understand why second gen chargers are sought after.

E bodies......I’ll never understand why folks go nuts for a mopar camaro.
:realcrazy:

Don’t want to derail thread,but Bee’s don’t have near the bling as Chargers. Not sure why. Heck, there were only 7-8000 made in ‘68.
68-69 Coronet body style is still my favorite B body followed closely by the 2nd gen Chargers. The 68-69 Plymouth comes in 3rd. I waited 30 years to have the money and to find "the right 69 Bee". It was actually easier to find "the right 68 Coronet R/T" and "the right 68 Charger R/T" and the 69 Bee was cheapest....go figure!!

I have a red 1969 Super Bee with a white stripe and a yellow (Y2) 1969 R/T with a black stripe. They both look great, but I like the yellow and black combo a little bettter. Maybe since I live in Pittsburgh...
I remember looking at your yellow R/T before you bought it. I passed because of the color and it was an automatic, and now look what I bought 10 years later LOL.

Nothing says Super Bee like black and yellow!!:bananahit:

Just be thankful its not triple green:D

It is tough to find a 69 Super Bee that solid,complete and not molested by some hack already. Took me a lot longer to find mine (and it came home in boxes too).

Awesome car!!:lowdown:
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of most the Mopar greens either. Although I could live with a Bee in F6.

The condition of the car is the main reason I bought it. There can't be to many left that are unmolested, and this one won't be after I am done with it.

Great News Hunt3Elk . . . Know that you've been looking for that car for a LONG time . . . glad to see that you have it ( even in boxes ) at your hose now ! ! !

My first love in Mopar world is '68 Super Bees. I've had two and I'd kill to get another.
In fact, it's the only car I'd trade my GTX for in all honesty.

I vote for the T5, great colour on these cars.
I like this one. Guy states it is T5, but I believe it has a little something else mixed in.

images.jpg 69crtbydabramo_2.jpg

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of most the Mopar greens either. Although I could live with a Bee in F6.

The condition of the car is the main reason I bought it. There can't be to many left that are unmolested, and this one won't be after I am done with it.
Well i am glad i found the V2 4spd bulge hood car before you did so it doesnt get molested:nutkick::lol:

Well i am glad i found the V2 4spd bulge hood car before you did so it doesnt get molested:nutkick::lol:
Lol. Well I guess by molested I meant converting an auto to a 4-speed. Yeah, yours would have been just about perfect for me. You must have a thread somewhere around here with pics? You must have got that car when I was restoring my Duster and wasn't on here much.

Lol. Well I guess by molested I meant converting an auto to a 4-speed. Yeah, yours would have been just about perfect for me. You must have a thread somewhere around here with pics? You must have got that car when I was restoring my Duster and wasn't on here much.
Tucked away for now. Working on plans for a new shop so i have a nice big clean bright space for long term projects. I found the Bee 3 years ago. Originally a black bench seat interior and will keep it that way. Only thing missing from what i wanted was a Ramcharger hood option.

Screenshot_20180909-113519.jpg Screenshot_20180909-113554.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back