• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dude, don’t lean on my car

At a car show on Monday a participant parked a few cars down was wandering by and stopped to make small talk. The first thing he does is put his hand on my deck lid to steady himself then leans against my car. When I told him “dude, don’t lean on my car” he seemed butthurt and copped an attitude. After he left, I asked my buddy if I came off as a dick and he replied yes. Am I wrong here? The guy was driving a pretty nice 340 ‘Cuda, you’d think he would know better…
The other guy was a dick, and probably did it on purpose. People just love to **** with other people.

I don't want to be friends with people who have the need to fondle a strangers belongings. Hence I have no problem letting people know to stay a safe distance from my car. These people weren't raised correctly to respect other peoples belongings, but that isn't my problem.

I don't want to be friends with people who have the need to fondle a strangers belongings. Hence I have no problem letting people know to stay a safe distance from my car. These people weren't raised correctly to respect other peoples belongings, but that isn't my problem.
Unfortunately those who do respect other peoples property are becoming as rare as common sense... I wonder if there's a connection....

Auto Transport Service
Back