• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E58 option?

Obviously I meant 74 and not 84.

...and you'd need a converter.

But dollar for dollar value, it's hard to beat.

Sometimes I wonder if they didn't just record whatever number they wanted at whatever RPM it happened to be at, in order to satisfy EPA and INS folks, not to mention the consumer.

- - - Updated - - -

...and those "metric" motors are roller cam, moly ring, coated piston motors (with factory manifolds almost as good as headers), good for 175K plus miles.

Judging by the way mine runs, I wouldn't think twice about using a 100,000 mile motor in a street/strip car.

...and those "metric" motors are roller cam, moly ring, coated piston motors (with factory manifolds almost as good as headers), good for 175K plus miles.

Not all of um. I don't know why, but not all the Magnum motors in the Jeeps don't use coated pistons or metric ring packs. There seems to be no rhyme or reason. We've done several engine jobs on what we knew were original engines and found standard rings and uncoated pistons. The Jeeps are the only ones where we've seen it. All the rest have been as you describe.

Auto Transport Service
Back