• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Early Heads Up CPW Spring Fling

8524AC26-4E5D-4DEF-9C71-817A3EAEE72C.jpeg

Track Day. Willow Springs.

I'm sending my registration in, you going to at least come along Dennis?

I'll be there....Malibu Cruise, Car show too. Track day? Maybe, not sure yet....

I'm sending my registration in, you going to at least come along Dennis?
Tentative. Off time from work unconfirmed. Let’s see how many Canadiens plan to attend. Some years there better than others. One year Daryl Finch ran down some Porsche’s with his Plum Crazy SRT 8. His tires melted. I saw them. Other years the turnout was tepid. The White Wing Car running down the straight uncapped is amazing.

Guy running the track gig a little irritable. Even more than me. ******* around between events. Wouldn’t allow a Parade lap last time. Needs a little more organization. Linda would never sit at the track all day. Some exotics show up. Hellcats are Bitchin.

SF buzz looking tepid.

It's the 50th anniversary of the 1970 model year... The year of the first E bodies, the year of the Superbird, the year of High Impact Colors... The year of T/A's & AAR's... There's gonna be allot of special displays... It should be a great year...

On April the 16th it is the big day for track time at Willow Springs with all your favourite Mopars and others. This part of the event is hosted by All Time Racing.

Then there is the Friday that has the great Mulholland cruise, or to do what you want with the car world around LA and hit up Bob's drive in at night (I like the Burbank Bob's)
Saturday and Sunday is the show and swap at Woodley park in Van Nuys.
I have been coming out to Spring Fling for over 12 years from Toronto, the highlight of the weekend has got to be the day at Willow Springs and hitting the track with the great friends I have made on this annual adventure.
Come on out for a great time.

4BF78BC8-32AE-4348-B35C-890C41C1195C.jpeg
FYI. CPW says Show is ON for now. Stay tuned.

This is B U L L S H I T.
This show is the West Coast equivalent of the Nationals. It sets the tone for my entire summer.

WHAT???? You say you are NOT in the same panic mode as everyone else???? I simply can't believe this! (Sarcastically AND actually)

I am not a bandwagon believer.
Screw that.
I always wait to see what happens. Rarely am I on the front lines of any trend be it fashion, cars or hoaxes.

I copied this from Moparts,this is as of 10am Saturday 14 March

Spring Fling is as planned for April 18 & 19, 2020

As of right now the show is on.

Only time is going to tell what is going to happen.

Please watch our website at www.cpwclub.com or contact me directly at [email protected]

Steve
CPW club president
[email protected]

Auto Transport Service
Back