• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eaton leaf springs

Tim2266ev2

Local time
11:35 PM
Reaction score
Anyone used these springs? They have different heights as well, has anyone used these to raise their rear end height? Let me know, thanks!

I don't have those springs, but I did get some from mcveighs on eBay and they are perfect.

used eaton on my car. they built stock spring set up. very happy with them. I think it looks good, maybe a little high but I'm running 31x13.5's. I will go to 28x13's shortly and that will bring the rear down. Gotta be a little careful when lowering because of the clearance at the top of wheel well.

I don't have those springs, but I did get some from mcveighs on eBay and they are perfect.

I checked out their eBay store they seem pretty nice. Did you use the stock height or any of the ones that lift a little? Was their quality better than the mopar performance springs sold in summit and jegs? I've used them and have not been happy. Let me know, thank you

Fit and finish was perfect. I got the heavy duty springs and the car sits just right, stock replacement type and I think they are 6 leaves per side.

Fit and finish was perfect. I got the heavy duty springs and the car sits just right, stock replacement type and I think they are 6 leaves per side.

What car did you put these on? Mines a 66 coronet with a 440, just wanted to compare. Thank you again

...my 66 Coronet needs also new springs in the rear.. so I would be glad to know if these springs work for my car too...

Greetings Juergen

Eaton Detroit Spring. The owner is Mike Eaton and a heck of a nice guy. You can E-mail him with your questions.In the late 90's early 2000's we were doing alot of cars and using his springs. He can make them +1 +2 higher than stock or lower and increase the spring rate. We did a Duster with a -2'' drop and a 100lbs increase.Worked out well.Also used them on a 66 Coronet that was given away at the Mopars At The Strip event a few years ago.The orange one(The red one used Hotchkis)He even made a set for a 73 Cuda that had a custom rear pannel . They were shorter at the rear shackle mount.I still have a set that I will be installing on a late B body that has a 2'' drop and a 100lbs spring rate increase this summer if I get that far.Haven't talked to him in a while and hope he is still "Hands On" in the business.Cool as can be with us even when we screwed up with our figures and had to send us the right stuff a second time.

Auto Transport Service
Back