• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Edelbrock " VICTOR " Heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparcrazy

Local time
8:48 AM
Reaction score
Anyone got a set They would like to sell ?... Thanks !!

Cheap at summit, a little bit of work and there good to go,
you will need a few hings if your going with these ,
tin fabricated valve covers to clear rockers, a bit of clearance work to pushrod area , especially if using larger push rods,
depending on rocker ratio, you may need to shim these to get he right pattern over valve stems,
valve stem clearancing, valve lash , port matching as per usual

i was hoping on finding someone who would be willing to sell them even cheaper...Lol !!

Cheap at summit, a little bit of work and there good to go,
you will need a few hings if your going with these ,
tin fabricated valve covers to clear rockers, a bit of clearance work to pushrod area , especially if using larger push rods,
depending on rocker ratio, you may need to shim these to get he right pattern over valve stems,
valve stem clearancing, valve lash , port matching as per usual

Why would you want them? Pain in the ***, nothing fits.
Doug

Lol...they make good power !! my engine builder has had great luck with them.. already have have the rockers and got them at a deal !!

Why would you want them? Pain in the ***, nothing fits.
Doug

I have a set of fully CNC ported Indy EZ heads. They have titanium retainers are all fresh and ready to run. Made 773hp on my pump gas 500" motor. Pm me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back