• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Esther’s thread

Babies are a blessing from God, my only regret is we did not have more. It's an awesome thing to be able to influence the future.......get next to her ALL you can, its wonderful.
Duly noted!

Always use " it's a Grandpa" thing when ever gradma & mommy "question" what you are doing with her. Trust me, have 4 grandkids. ENJOY NICK and go for those "from the belly laughs", nothing better in this world!!

so fun
when they are 1st at everything for a while

cute

If the grand daughter wants Papa to make snow angels, you make snow angels

Our daughter sent this to us just a few minutes ago. For those of you who have been following along with our granddaughter Esther’s antics as I post them, here she is at her first attempt to say “Dada”. How’d she do?

I will circle back to the other threads I started with our granddaughter Esther in them, and redirect folks back to this one. Going forward I will post all new content here. For you folks who enjoy seeing new posts with her, this is for you. Appreciate you all sharing the experience with us.

Here is this past Tuesday. Esther in her first moments of experiencing solid food.

:lol: she is getting that spoon work down pat.

Looks like she’s trying to tell mom it’s time for a nap…

Our daughter snaps some pics at just the right moment. What in the world could 5-month old Esther be thinking in this photo? :lol:

0EC66647-718D-427D-A1A0-C3EE74E35A73.jpeg

Our daughter snaps some pics at just the right moment. What in the world could 5-month old Esther be thinking in this photo? :lol:

View attachment 1386890
She's meditating. She's seeing if she has enough Zen to be an FBBO moderator when she gets older. I think she can do it... that's also the look of "I'm going to count to 10 before I start deleting, 1... 2... 3... 4..."

She's meditating. She's seeing if she has enough Zen to be an FBBO moderator when she gets older. I think she can do it... that's also the look of "I'm going to count to 10 before I start deleting, 1... 2... 3... 4..."
That’s a good point. Maybe a moderator here one day? In that case, her facial expression is that of “contemplating”whether she has the patience to tolerate yet another moment of nonsense us grown men exhibit around here at times lol.

Yeah, I think that’s a good fit :lol:

ask a moderator to combine the threads

cool shots of a proud Grandpa :thumbsup:

ask a moderator to combine the threads

cool shots of a proud Grandpa :thumbsup:
I nudged a moderator about combining the threads last week or so. At the time he was a little under the weather and I felt bad for the guy. So I did what I could to try to consolidate them here myself. But I do like the idea.

Well, here’s another first for Esther. She learned to roll to her back. Any guesses on how old she’ll be to start walking?

Auto Transport Service
Back