• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eureka!

guy gadbois

Local time
1:34 AM
Reaction score
I have just made, what I think, is an important discovery.
Contrary to the photos you have been shown, I have discovered HOW Plymouth actually assembled the 67 model cars. See, first they took a brakelight switch, put a steel cage around it, and the assembled the entire @#%$^&ing car around that...

28f461_b0df4e6c93b24603b861ceb184ea81a9~mv2.jpeg

Contrary to the photos you have been shown, I have discovered HOW Plymouth actually assembled the 67 model cars. See, first they took a brakelight switch, put a steel cage around it, and the assembled the entire @#%$^&ing car around that...
I have to say thank you. You just made me laugh my *** off reading your post.

...I needed it. I have fought with my car to get it ready for the Hot Rod Power Tour (have to leave in 7 days), and I have had a few struggles. Today was a bad day when suddenly my charging system (most likely alternator) took a crap. I have fought with that all day and now am at a standstill until I can get a replacement alternator.

I suddenly feel less miserable - thanks for the lift!

...and I truly hope you get the brake light switch fixed as needed too! :drinks:

I think they built my Max around the accelerator pedal pivot. When I put my new cable in it seemed easier to take the pivot off, put the cable on and put it back. But no, the last bolt is hidden behind the heater assembly!

Sorry so late to reply, but I have been busily erecting a flagpole upon which I can hoist a white one...
Mr HawkRod, I have absolutely no doubts that you will get everything together and have a great trip. Not so sure about me...
Anybody wanna buy a real nice 67 Belvedere II? Only 47k on it, and everything works...except the brake lights.

Sorry so late to reply, but I have been busily erecting a flagpole upon which I can hoist a white one...
Mr HawkRod, I have absolutely no doubts that you will get everything together and have a great trip. Not so sure about me...
Anybody wanna buy a real nice 67 Belvedere II? Only 47k on it, and everything works...except the brake lights.
Let the bidding begin with me - $1.25! :thumbsup:

Well Mr Moparedtn, about 6 oclock Friday night, you coulda had it...
As an update... removing the brake pedal makes it much easier. Regrettably, my car is an automatic - might not be as much help with a 4 speed.
Naturally, the replacement part is plastic; lasted 9 - yes NINE - applications of the brakes. Your offer still open Ed?

Well Mr Moparedtn, about 6 oclock Friday night, you coulda had it...
As an update... removing the brake pedal makes it much easier. Regrettably, my car is an automatic - might not be as much help with a 4 speed.
Naturally, the replacement part is plastic; lasted 9 - yes NINE - applications of the brakes. Your offer still open Ed?
@Big bill has one...

My brake lights were out, turned out that the fuse box under dash needed cleaning, removed and put back in, 67 charger DC

I feel your pain Guy. I just got my vintage air installed and ready for a summer of driving and now I think I spun a rod bearing.

Auto Transport Service
Back