• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ever Wondered What Paperwork The Dealer Kept For Your Road Runner?

I’m not sure if they salvaged all of Mr Norms sales records or just ones from a certain time period. The ones I’ve seen displayed over the years have all been from the late 60s to early 70s.
But that’s the era I mostly pay attention to, so earlier ones might exist too.
He should check with Larry Weiner: MrNorms.com - Contact Info
Another email I have for him is [email protected]
Just a heads up, I’ve heard a flipper type guy bought up some of the unclaimed Mr Norms folders a few years ago for the most highly desirable cars, like hemi and six pack cars, and supposedly charges insane prices for any of those he has if anyone tries to claim.
When I bought my Challenger, the dealer sticker on the trunk was for Mr Norms but said Chicago and Buffalo Grove. Their Buffalo Grove store didn’t open until 1975. So my car was sold both new and used by Mr Norms. I haven’t heard about any of their used car folders being available though.
Thanks for this info!

Posted another video today on warranty paperwork featuring a 1970 Plymouth Road runner that somebody flew the engine up twice on. Also a little bonus on how a dealer floor plan worked.

What Happened When You Blew Up Your Mopar 383 Engine In Your 1970 Road Runner Under Warranty?

Anything else people want to see? Make sure you subscribe to my channel to keep on watching our content!

same with my charger r/t it came with everything
71 charger rt window sticker EDITED.jpg
Doc2.jpg

Very lucky to get that Mr Norms paperwork. Yes a guy bought a bunch of it a couple of years ago and the price is significantly higher to get it now than what it was before.

Well here is your chance to see what paperwork the dealer had when you ordered your muscle car in 1970. This is a video of a folder from a closed down Chrysler Plymouth dealer called Duarte and Witting in Martinez, California. I have traveled all over the country trying to find this stuff and it just fascinates me. How dealers ordered cars, what percentage were performance cars, mistakes made along the way, etc etc. If anybody knows of any dealers that have been around forever ask them if they have any of this stuff. Can't tell you how many times we have gotten to a dealer and just been told "just threw it all away". Chrysler only has records pre-1967 so this stuff is the only record of most of these cars. Hope you all enjoy the video!

I think what you are doing is great for all the Mopar owners. Perhaps you can point me in the right direction. I purchased through a friend, Edith Sanders, a ,new 1963 Dodge 330 4 door sedan with the 413 Max Wedge 415HP motor and a T85 3 speed. Black Red interior radio ,variable wipers,391sure grip and the plain small hub caps. I never kept the window sticker and wish I had. I am now in my 80's and would like to find paper work on the car. Arrow Motors Dodge 4900 Kennedy Blvd. West New York NJ Owner of the dealership was Marvin Fass and Irv Braunstein, the dealer closed sometime I think in the late 70'sI seem to remember the date was around the first week of October 1962.
Thanks for the help
Dom Rinaldi

Well here is your chance to see what paperwork the dealer had when you ordered your muscle car in 1970. This is a video of a folder from a closed down Chrysler Plymouth dealer called Duarte and Witting in Martinez, California. I have traveled all over the country trying to find this stuff and it just fascinates me. How dealers ordered cars, what percentage were performance cars, mistakes made along the way, etc etc. If anybody knows of any dealers that have been around forever ask them if they have any of this stuff. Can't tell you how many times we have gotten to a dealer and just been told "just threw it all away". Chrysler only has records pre-1967 so this stuff is the only record of most of these cars. Hope you all enjoy the video!

Are you Mitch who located the incredible paper work In Georgia for my A12 Bee? I was fortunate enough to have my car in the A12 registry, so my car was able to be connected to me.

Forever grateful,

Vinny

Hey Vinny,

No not me but super glad you found your paperwork!

I purchased my ‘69 RR in H.S. in 1978 while in the Oklahoma City area. I still have after all these years. I remember the original Plymouth draler sticker on the left trunk side. I don’t recall name but I do know the dealer was located in Lawton OK. I also seem the think the dealer name started with an ‘H’ — though not sure. Is there any way to look up or verify the dealer?? I would be great to know ad well as was possibly re-creating the dealer sticker. Thanks in advance.

I purchased my ‘69 RR in H.S. in 1978 while in the Oklahoma City area. I still have after all these years. I remember the original Plymouth draler sticker on the left trunk side. I don’t recall name but I do know the dealer was located in Lawton OK. I also seem the think the dealer name started with an ‘H’ — though not sure. Is there any way to look up or verify the dealer?? I would be great to know ad well as was possibly re-creating the dealer sticker. Thanks in advance.
Milo Gordon Chry Ply Lawton, OK 73501

Also

Vance Motors Lawton, OK 73501

Also

Cordes Dodge Lawton, OK 73501

Auto Transport Service
Back