• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Excited to be a new member

MOPIEMAN

Local time
3:58 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm very excited to be a member of this group. I have a 1968 Dodge Charger that is a total project. It doesn't even have a VIN number or fender tag. I've been hanging on to it for a while trying to gather some parts. My first car I ever drove and rebuilt was a 1966 Dodge Charger and that was almost 30 years ago so this is a real throwback for me. Well anyway real excited to be here and just wanted everyone to know it. Looking forward to sharing in your abundance of resources. Thanks. Michael.

Welcome. We like pictures. Please show us your '68.

It's not much to look at right now but it does exist...

IMG20230628161412.jpg

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Good luck with your Charger project. There is a lot of knowledge on this forum.

Welcome from New Zealand.

Awesome car. Keep us updated with your progress.

Welcome aboard Michael!! You have some work to do there but that's a very worthy project. Former resident of Schaumburg, now down near Bloomington. Best wishes!

Welcome from coastal Georgia.

ghows-GA-84f062fd-c2d8-435b-e053-0100007f21e7-96774c37.jpeg

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

gotta' start somewhere, good luck

Welcome from Alabama, a 68 Charger is a score in most any condition.

Auto Transport Service
Back