• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

exhaust system for shorty headers

mike23impala

Local time
6:56 PM
Reaction score
I have shorty block huggers on my 440 in a 1969 plymouth roadrunner, is there not a exhaust company to buy complete kit to go on this? i can only find systems for full lenth headers and manifolds...

o and by the way thanks for haveing me as i am newbie to join, my car is almost completely finished!!!

And yes I do know places that can bend it up, motor goes in next week, lots of snow /salt here don't really wanna pull her out even on a trailer to take to an exhaust shop...

Last edited:
For shorty's? No, none that I know of. Custom fab either all the way back or just to tie in to existing system.......

Bob

Sounds like you're running open headers untill the weather breaks...

You can buy assorted pieces and fab up some pipes to take to a shop that could copy what you come up with.

I bought the TTI system then had intermediate pipes made from my Tri-Ys to the exhaust system. Like mentioned you can bend wire as a guide and take it to a shop. If your pipes are a popular brand/type TTI may already know what shape/side intermediate pipe you need for thier system at least.

Do you have the Schumacher Tri-Y's? If so, they sell an adjustable pipe that will fit between them and a standard exhaust.

2014-10-15-07-44-17.jpgTti has shorty headers and they offer 2 pieces of pipe that adapt it to there exhaust system

Auto Transport Service
Back