• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Extreme Weather

You people that live in places where it snows are just plain weird.. We get 3 inches of the **** here and its like the world has stopped. I hear people all the time.. You can put on more clothes to stay warm. But you cant take all your clothes off to get cool. Well, I say you can have that cold and walking around like a stay puff marshmellow man. WTF putting on 3 shirts, Thermal underwear, 2 pairs of socks and a jacket.. HOW THE HELL DO YOU MOVE? To hell with that I will take the heat and shorts.. Screw the cold. Here is a picture of Atlanta a couple years ago. SHUT THE HELL DOWN...
DyAwYt8X0AA6UyY.jpg
27f090bb192551044a0f6a7067008060.jpg

I live in Lancaster County Amish Country it's Beautiful!!!!
So then help me understand - you think LA is the entire state of CA apparently? You seem to imply we Californians don’t enjoy the huge benefits of the all the gifts this state has to offer?

You people that live in places where it snows are just plain weird.. We get 3 inches of the **** here and its like the world has stopped. I hear people all the time.. You can put on more clothes to stay warm. But you cant take all your clothes off to get cool. Well, I say you can have that cold and walking around like a stay puff marshmellow man. WTF putting on 3 shirts, Thermal underwear, 2 pairs of socks and a jacket.. HOW THE HELL DO YOU MOVE? To hell with that I will take the heat and shorts.. Screw the cold. Here is a picture of Atlanta a couple years ago. SHUT THE HELL DOWN...
View attachment 864535View attachment 864542
All over a slight dusting. Oh the maddens of it all.

So then help me understand - you think LA is the entire state of CA apparently? You seem to imply we Californians don’t enjoy the huge benefits of the all the gifts this state has to offer?
I could live with its God given gifts. The man made ones no. Was a beautify place once upon a time. Yes I have been there if it matters.

No I am sure there are a few nice places with great offerings but to deny many areas through-out the state HAS serious problems whether it be from Wild Fires(record level air pollution), Millions of Illegal Aliens, Mud Slides, Sanctuary Cities, Raw sewage flowing into the Ocean from Southern California to Northern California, Record number of homeless(tent cities), Revolving black-outs, Radioactive waste showing up in the Pacific, Incredibly High Taxes, Horrible Politics etc.... then say the weather is great!! Not ONE other state in our Nation actually has all of this and again I am sure they are some nice places...

Last edited:
I could live with its God given gifts. The man made ones no. Was a beautify place once upon a time. Yes I have been there if it matters.
The same can be said for nearly any state. Not much to brag about in KC, MO or St Louis for that matter. Parts of the state are beautiful - yes I’ve been there many times.

No I am sure there are a few nice places with great offerings but to deny many areas through-out the state HAS serious problems whether it be from Wild Fires(record level air pollution), Millions of Illegal Aliens, Mud Slides, Raw sewage flowing into the Ocean from Southern California to Northern California, Revolving black-outs Radioactive waste showing up in the Pacific, Incredibly High Taxes, Horrible Politics etc.... then say the weather is great!! Not ONE other state in our Nation actually has all of this and again I am sure they are some nice places...
Yes - you just continue to confirm your ignorance in a public forum. Sad but I suspect your a pathetic individual as well. Philadelphia - one of the great sewers of the East. But I’m sure there’re are a few, if only very few nice places there. Enjoy the winter by the way.... haha

Yes - you just continue to confirm your ignorance in a public forum. Sad but I suspect your a pathetic individual as well. Philadelphia - one of the great sewers of the East. But I’m sure there’re are a few, if only very few nice places there. Enjoy the winter by the way.... haha

I see your a typical "Californian" it is why many are leaving at record levels. I tried to be nice and instead of having an intelligent conversation and show me FACTS to the opposite of what I stated you just call me ignorant. That definition means NOT KNOWING or Lacking information. Show me one thing I was lacking information on. I am waiting...That's is right you CAN'T. Pathetic individual? Your on a car forum and don't even own a car! Maybe take a swim in the septic you call Laguna beach!!! It is warm from all that human waste!!!! So stay warm my friend!! Ha Ha!!!
Pic any year that the sewage wasn't flowing!!
https://www.bing.com/search?q=Lagun...s=n&sk=&cvid=f46403d253654a2cf1cc2ef36b91a0b7

Last edited:
just got back from vegas saturday 78 there got 9" of snow here in michigan today. and you guys are too funny:lol:

The same can be said for nearly any state. Not much to brag about in KC, MO or St Louis for that matter. Parts of the state are beautiful - yes I’ve been there many times.
I have to agree with you. That why I live in neither city.

I see your a typical asshole Californian it is why many are leaving at record levels. I tried to be nice and instead of having an intelligent conversation and show me FACTS to the opposite of what I stated you just call me ignorant. That definition means NOT KNOWING or Lacking information. Show me one thing I was lacking information on. That's is right you CAN'T. Maybe take a swim in the septic you call Laguna beach!!! It is warm from all that human waste!!!! So stay warm my friend!! Ha Ha!!!
Pic any year that the sewage wasn't flowing!!
https://www.bing.com/search?q=Lagun...s=n&sk=&cvid=f46403d253654a2cf1cc2ef36b91a0b7
Interesting way you have to display your genuine nice - however small - personage. I see you’re pretty fast at your two finger typing. But those with brains the size of a pituitary gland may find themselves challenged when it comes to intelligent discussion - you definitely have a fair amount of empty space in that overly large head of yours. You’re a sad excuse for even a subhuman. If you need to look any words you don’t understand - pls do as I have all night. I’m out on the patio in 70 degree weather.

Interesting way you have to display your genuine nice - however small - personage. I see you’re pretty fast at your two finger typing. But those with brains the size of a pituitary gland may find themselves challenged when it comes to intelligent discussion - you definitely have a fair amount of empty space in that overly large head of yours. You’re a sad excuse for even a subhuman. If you need to look any words you don’t understand - pls do as I have all night. I’m out on the patio in 70 degree weather.

Again insults WITH-OUT any Facts. I stated facts and you could not rebut ONE of them. That's not my fault then you lashed out like a typical uneducated child. Enjoy the weather just don't light anything as the methane levels are probably high. Don't take my word either as I have a friends son who just became a Navy seal and had to train in Southern California. He said the water was nasty and smelled like sulfur and many people never finished training as they got sick from the water. Keep typing as you are showing EVERYONE here Your truly a piece of what is dumped in your water...

Again insults WITH-OUT any Facts. I stated facts and you could not rebut ONE of them. That's not my fault. Enjoy the weather just don't light anything as the methane levels are probably high. Don't take my word either as I have a friends son who just became a Navy seal and had to train in Southern California. He said the water was nasty and smelled like sulfur and many people never finished as they got sick from the water. Keep typing as you are showing EVERYONE here Your truly a piece of what is dumped in your water...
Sorry if you thought I was insulting you as my intent was to only provide you the facts about you - pea brain. I choose not to insult all of PA because I have friends there and from there. You see there are some decent people that don’t state attack as you like to do. Most people are intelligent human beings. You - I can only pray that you haven’t reproduced. Your negative contributions to the gene pool are on full display. I hope you don’t have to go to work tomorrow in the toothpick factory in Amish country cause I can do this all night. I’m just pleased that you can too. I heard you’re up for a Promotion to chief product innovation officer.....

Sorry if you thought I was insulting you as my intent was to only provide you the facts about you - pea brain. I choose not to insult all of PA because I have friends there and from there. You see there are some decent people that don’t state attack as you like to do. Most people are intelligent human beings. You - I can only pray that you haven’t reproduced. Your negative contributions to the gene pool are on full display. I hope you don’t have to go to work tomorrow in the toothpick factory in Amish country cause I can do this all night. I’m just pleased that you can too. I heard you’re up for a Promotion to chief product innovation officer.....
LOL. Your a lonely sad pathetic car less person as everyone here sees you had nothing to offer but vicious personal insults again my ONLY fault is I stated facts that you did not like..

I'm in Northern CA, about a half hour East of Sacramento.
I work outdoors and appreciate the good weather we have here. I am nearing retirement age though.
I was born in another state. The family moved to CA when I was just 2 1/2 years old. THIS is all that I know.
I love the weather. I love the scenery when it is green. The amount of car projects and parts cars is great. I have family here. Aside from THAT, this is not that great of a place to live.
The gas price is $1.60 ABOVE the national average.
The income taxes, property taxes, building permit fees and regulations are squeezing the life out of people here.
Sure, the wages are good but they NEED to be. A middle class guy needs to earn 45-50 K a year just to have what we consider to be the basics.
The Police don't hassle me.
The homeless are not yet camping in my neighborhood or begging for money at the corners.
Still....
The Wife and I are getting weary of it all.
We vote GOP and are simply NOT represented statewide.
We have a nice place but could have a much better place elsewhere.

LOL. Your a lonely sad pathetic car less person as everyone here sees you had nothing to offer but vicious personal insults again my ONLY fault is I stated facts that you did not like..
Is that the best you can come up with tiny mind? I’m disappointed. I repeat I’m only commenting on your obvious limited intelligence and sad genetic composition. I’m trying to use words that you’ll understand so as to be explanatory for you. I go back to all your “nice” comments about our beautiful state. I have no choice but to have you put your self on public display. Hmmm now I just feel sorry for you.....

Is that the best you can come up with tiny mind? I’m disappointed. I repeat I’m only commenting on your obvious limited intelligence and sad genetic composition. I’m trying to use words that you’ll understand so as to be explanatory for you. I go back to all your “nice” comments about our beautiful state. I have no choice but to have you put your self on public display. Hmmm now I just feel sorry for you.....

Your a typical low life LibTARD and that State suits you well... We will just have to let MY FACTS speak for themselves. I thought an intelligent conversation could be had but you sure showed me your lacking that clearly. Your someone who actually knows nothing(proved by your comments) and well has nothing but hatred towards others.... Enjoy the warm weather though it's warm for a reason...
https://www.globalresearch.ca/28-si...with-nuclear-radiation-from-fukushima/5355280

Auto Transport Service
Back