• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Extreme Weather

11/12/19 coldest day on record here was 7 above this morning. Extreme weather it is.

Hand job.jpg

I'm still waiting for the knucklehead weathermen to start throwing out the term ' Artic Bomb Cyclone':rofl:....its called winter! geeeez....again...they just have to SENSATIONALIZE the weather and scare people.

Early temperature drop here for sure, minus 15 C this morning, with a bit of snow on the ground.
Well if you did not think your local weather fore caster were, say over dramatic in the past. This climate change B.S., has taken it to another level. Apparently yesterday's storm. was supposed to be historic, Huh!!!!!, Yah Yah Yah, looks the same as it did the day before......

Where, are my long john's.....

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for the knucklehead weathermen to start throwing out the term ' Artic Bomb Cyclone':rofl:....its called winter! geeeez....again...they just have to SENSATIONALIZE the weather and scare people.
I helps sells groceries. Maybe they get a kickback from the grocery stores.

They have to do something to get people to watch since the news portion isn't news. Much of it is paid ads disguised as news.

Auto Transport Service
Back