• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

F8 Paint Code

1969 beep beep

Local time
4:59 PM
Reaction score
Hi, does anyone have the f8 paint code for a 1969 roadrunner?

F8 Ivy Green Metalic/Dark Green Metalic

F8 Plymouth's Ivy Green Metalic or Dodge's F8 Dark Green Metalic, here are a couple of examples {neither cars are mine}, I think any way... try going to Ditzters or PPG site or Possibly the Chrysler Hammatrack historical for a paint chip chart, like the 68 paint chip chart below I couldn't find the 69 chart the 68 is just an example, no F8 in 68...

Attachments

• 69 Charger 500 Hemi green white tail stripe.jpg
    69 Charger 500 Hemi green white tail stripe.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 2,555
  • 69.5 Roadrunner  4406bbl  A12 Ivy Green.jpg
    69.5 Roadrunner 4406bbl A12 Ivy Green.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 6,654
  • 68 Dodge Plymouth 1968 paint color chip page.jpg
    68 Dodge Plymouth 1968 paint color chip page.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 5,880
Budnicks, it looks like the dodge and plymouth f8 were different colors in the pics.

here ya go....69 chip charts. chrysler, dodge and last but DEF not least, Plymouth. :headbang:

Attachments

• 1969-chrysler-pc.jpg
    1969-chrysler-pc.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 1,425
  • 1969-dodge-pc.jpg
    1969-dodge-pc.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 4,027
  • 1969-plymouth-pc.jpg
    1969-plymouth-pc.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 2,053
Budnicks, it looks like the dodge and plymouth f8 were different colors in the pics.

I think they may have been slightly different with in the company & called the same thing F8, the stuff MarPar posted with the three brand Chrysler, Dodge & Plymouth different names etc. kind of shows it...

F8 is very suseptable to light and can appear to change depending on the light it is in. Day/night/sunset/sunrise. Also depending on a new paint single or B/C.

Attachments

• rsz_falls_020 - Copy.jpg
    rsz_falls_020 - Copy.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 857
CharlieB; That is a beautiful 69 Super Bee F8 example

Love F8 Green, one of the best colors available in my opinion. But "Budnicks", isn't that Charger 500 F6 "Bright Green Poly"? Just looks a little too light to be F8.

Possibly

Love F8 Green, one of the best colors available in my opinion. But "Budnicks", isn't that Charger 500 F6 "Bright Green Poly"? Just looks a little too light to be F8.

It might be, I may have marked the photo wrong, but I think it's the way the bright desert sunlight is hitting it low & direct that makes it look even brighter/lighter... I could be wrong it wouldn't be the 1st time... The F6 ? maybe F5 or F3 Bright green is a bunch brighter, I think more like the Daytona in the advertisement... I'm no expert that's for sure, I need to look up color codes all the time when I see or hear them, unless they are to obvious ones like Vitiman C or Hemi Orange, EK2 or EV2 high impact colors & I still end up looking them up to be sure...

Attachments

• 69 Daytona Playboy Add green.jpg
    69 Daytona Playboy Add green.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 1,159
Thanks guys for the feedback. Great looking pics. I love the look of that RR in F8.

Daytona on my puter is F6 all the way.

Auto Transport Service
Back