• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Farmingdale NJ Cruise In...car ****!!

djais1801

Local time
6:29 PM
Reaction score
The 66 Belvedere is a factory hemi car
hemib.gif

hemib2.gif

2012-09-07165843.gif

2012-09-07161444.gif

2012-09-07161216.gif

2012-09-07161205.gif

2012-09-07161017.gif

2012-09-07160833.gif

2012-09-07162318.gif

2012-09-07162335.gif

There is some nice cars there and who don't like a 66 Belvedere Hemi! But to be perfectly honest, that blue 71 Plymouth sitting there about tops the list of eye poppers!!

i love that when you go to a cruise in...there's only a handful of mopars...this one had 2 challengers, 1 belvedere, 3 roadrunners, 1 satellite(mine), and 1 cuda as i was leaving. the rest were stangs,gto's, vettes, impalas and camaros...My favorites were the Power Wagon w/ a blower..the dragster...

cool cars, thanks for sharing

yah gotta love that power wagon,:headbang::grin: have a soft spot for military vehicles

Great shots of that djais, who wouldn't like it!! I love the world war ll era of military vehicles.. I to like the Power wagons, but my favorite one was in Simon and Simon (newer style), Rick looked good in it with that ole cowboy hat :) I remember seeing the jeeps (love-em) in the Combat TV series.. Anyone old enough to remember? Great war series, Vic Morrow was a great actor until he literally lost his head making that movie Twilight Zone..

Great pictures. That 71 RR i think was the best there IMO.And yes ron i remember those tv shows.Green hornet,Car 54,where are you,dragnet,Adam 12.

yup there also was gallant men, rat patrol , garrisons gorillas ,12 oclock high ,mchales navy ,baba black sheep, mash and many more :grin:

the earliest stuff i remember is: Adam 12, Vegas, Emergency, Simon & Simon (sick power wagon), and the ABC afternoon special! and as a child I remember "Zoom" anyone remember that one?

I remember all the ones mentioned here but honestly djais, you got me on "Zoom", care to share what it was?

when i was a kid it was a children's show..along with Wonderama..
zoom-front1-300x292.gif

ouch boy that is like almost older than dirt ron :headbang::headbang::headbang::grin:

loved the chicken hawk..and how 'bout heckle and jeckle...and the bible claymation davey w/ the dog?!!

ouch boy that is like almost older than dirt ron :headbang::headbang::headbang::grin:

To me it at least it makes more sense then sponges living in an under water world saying things that are no where near as funny as what that old Foghorn could bring out of you with laughing, let along all the other Mel Blanc winners. lol. :headbang:

heckle and jeckle good ones to, Jetsons, Flintstones, oh yea there is some good ones from the old days.. Huckle beery hound.. Smurfs!.

Auto Transport Service
Back