• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Favorite NHRA Driver All time....

Just one? Okay, hands down Don Garlits. Specially when he used to upset the big dawgs of the other coast. Never mind that he popularised those little front aviation wheels and made the rear engined digger safe enough to race with.... of course, closely followed by Bob Glidden and Don Prudhomme.

Favorites - Darryl Alderman and Scott Geoffrion. I enjoyed Al Hoffman too.

Okay, we covered that in depth.....

Now, how about: NHRA Drivers you'd love to see naked?

tee-hee-hee!

Connie Kallita LOL LOL LOL

With clothes on, Jungle Jim, Ronnie Sox, & Big Daddy. Clothes off, Jungle Pam & Shay Nichols (sp).

No contest for me as it has to be " Ronnie Sox ". No one worked a four speed as well IMO and I used to bracket race a 4-speed Dart and I got to see that not many of the stick car drivers were as good as they thought they were. It took a talent to really powershift and make the car sound like its an auto car. Ron

Current or recent ones,
maybe Leah Pritchet {for damn sure, she's hot !!}, Melonie Troxell, Lori Johns {IIRC she was ok},
Angela Sampe, Karen Stoffer, Angie Smith, also Mindy Fry & Shelly Anderson were babes years ago...

sorry I probably butchered all the names, I got too excited...LOL

super-bee_ski Now, how about: NHRA Drivers you'd love to see naked?

tee-hee-hee!
None of the men...PERIOD
BUT certainly not Miss Piggy or Cha Cha Muldowney now either...

No contest for me as it has to be " Ronnie Sox ". No one worked a four speed as well IMO and I used to bracket race a 4-speed Dart and I got to see that not many of the stick car drivers were as good as they thought they were. It took a talent to really powershift and make the car sound like its an auto car. Ron
Ever see Don Carlton ? Pretty good also.

Garlits for me. Carlton was pretty damn good, too.

Bunny Burkett 1202171.jpg

Big Daddy stands alone for me, not only for how he was able to win with innovation in his shop, but also for how he handles himself right to this day. Class act, respectful gentleman. Big Daddy!

I'm also a Don Prudhomme fan. I had the opportunity to meet him when I was younger, working in the tower at what was then "Seattle International Raceway". I remember he was courteous, humble and friendly; came across as a great guy.

Probably John force out of todays drivers. But like budnicks I really like all the old drivers such as Jungle, Snakes and Ronnie Sox.

Auto Transport Service
Back