• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FBBO cumulative years of Mopar knowledge, experience, passion - Post up your time

Ill play along... my guess is 3500 years!

BEST DAMN FORUM ON THE NET!!

Ill play along... my guess is 3500 years!

BEST DAMN FORUM ON THE NET!!

BOOM! Page 2

28Posts1,036years and counting !

Get those guesses submitted as you please but we need to add more to the tally to hit Mar's guess

BOOM! Page 2

28Posts1,036years and counting !

Get those guesses submitted as you please but we need to add more to the tally to hit Mar's guess

Hey Cranky hasn't chipped in yet....he must be good for at least 400 years :rolling::rolling: ....j/k

I'm going with more like about 8,750 years all up. We had over 100 members online yesterday :headbang:

There were way over 200 at one point yesterday and 80 now with 225 guests not signed in with 28 accounted for so far

Got my first Mopar at 15. Now 34 years later a Mopar is still parked in the garage.

30 years for me so far. I remember when my dad used to bring home the old Direct Connection parts catalogs for me to drool over (he was a dealership parts manager) when I was still in high school.

First time to spin a wrench on a car was in 66 on my sister's 65 Mustang but I was always bringing home edger motors from the dump (someone in the neighborhood was always taking something to the dump} and fixing them up for go carts and mini bikes starting around 64. My first car wasn't 'officially' mine until I graduated from high school in 69 and it was sort of a hand me down 66 Belvedere (had to pay 1/2 of what the car was worth) that was bought new by my sister but a blow out with dad who had helped her get it ended back into dad's hands late in the 66 model year until late 68 when he bought a 69 New Yorker with a 440 in it and told me to keep the Belvedere 'running' so I took that to heart...and he surprised me when he let me drive the New Yorker when I asked one day and yeah I abused it :D. Things went down hill ever since!

Bought my first mopar a 67 Belvedere when I was 17, first car when I was 16 was a 1970 Coupe Deville w/ a 500ci edelbrock intake carb and headers and stock 2.71 gears . I'm 27 now and sold my 67 Coronet R/T 440 4 speed last year. Building a 68 Coronet now. So add 10 years to that tally.

I bought my first car, a 1972 340 Challenger in 1982 at the age of 17. There were a few years in my mid-20s with no Mopar but it's been one after another from the early 90s to now. I've owned my '67 Satellite since 1995 and will never sell it.

33Posts1,188years and counting !

I'll pick up the tally tomorrow morning folks. Please carry one and keep the stories and reports coming. Thanks everyone and I hope you've enjoyed your Christmas

Bought my first mopar in 1978 and have always owned ever since. 35 years.

For MoPar specific I'll say somewhere in 1981 to present, so that puts me at 32 yrs.

I had ford muscle cars first but I always wanted one of them there road runners so I bought a 68 in 1973 and I was hooked. I went without on several occasions but always kept a good supply of hot rod parts for my next one. now I have one and both my sons have one each and I'm still using stuff I had since 1973. 1973-2013!

Add 30 Years for me. Parents had a 68 Satellite, 76 Valient, 79Magnum and my brothers had 72Roadrunner, 74 Charger, 74 Duster, 3 74 Newports and a Fury. I got my Roadrunner in 83 and also had a 74 Roadrunner for a while.

1969. Owner since 1988. Call it 25 years. A love affair. Girlfriends and wives have come and gone, but I still have and care for the Coronet. Purpose-built American Legend. Timeless. iPad pics all Feb 2013 015.jpg

Thanks for the additional posts guys ...

38Posts1,350years and counting !

Discovered mopars at 13 and been reading anything I can get my hands on about them.. Had my first car, 74 duster 318, at 14 and i will be 39 in February so call it 26 years.

Auto Transport Service
Back