• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FBBO T-Shirt

How about a large X in red lol :rofl:

Seems to be fashionable these days!
Been done.... at least virtually....some years back by yours truly.

All part of my creative RED X LINE!
red x shirt.jpg
red x club small.jpg

Tee shirts ain't gonna happen. Not only that, but Joey gets quite touchy about them when mentioned...
@Joeychgo

I don't intend to annoy Joey about this but......
It seems to me that any FBBO member that would be willing to wear a shirt with the forum's logo shouldn't be considered to be a problem.
Maybe I'm naïve. I just don't see how wearing the logo would be a bad thing. It supports the forum, it may result in some enthusiasts logging on to lurk, possibly to join and maybe even fork over the $50 to be a Gold member. I'm an optimist though. I don't instantly look at the bad side of most matters.
Why the resistance? Is it based on the highly UNlikely chance that some member might do something while wearing a FBBO shirt that may be thought of as disrespectful or illegal? I know that I'm obnoxious but I wouldn't rob a store or push an old lady down a flight of stairs while wearing an FBBO shirt.
I have seen dudes wearing YellowBullet.com shirts, Moparts shirts, Facebook shirts, even ones with the blue Twitter bird.
If this forum is a "community" like I think that it is, spotting a member wearing an FBBO shirt would allow us to be more visible to other members.
That is a good thing, in my opinion.
I've gone to several car shows in my state and have been approached by forum members from this site, FABO, Moparts and DodgeCharger.com. For awhile I joked that I expected to be punched in the face at some point but so far, every one of them has been friendly and kind. A man that wears an FBBO shirt isn't trying to hide, he is trying to interact with his fellow forum members.

I’d take two XL’s. I got one FABO shirt a while ago and I rarely wear it for fear of wearing it out.

Here is my current favorite tee:
08D8F8F4-829B-4357-A2D2-59095F375BF0.png

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Joey doesn't need the extra headache. I'm assuming this is a side gig, several side gigs. Anyone can start a forum, a few bucks and a desire. If It's any good, like his are, the rest will follow. Pick a name and run with it!! It's not brain surgery.

The design work can be tough to come up with. (and expensive) Printing the shirts isn't an issue. Stocking them and sending them is a pain.

The trick is to put in an initial order for sold shirts so Joey doesn't have to stockpile them. We sell shirts at our Mopar event every year so I have seen the issues.

Honestly, because its an incredible pain in the *** to make them.

I never said anything like that.

That said. Ok guys, I'll look into it.
I think you will be surprised at the number of shirts that sell.
Just in time for summer :drinks:

Back in the day sites like cafepress.com made merch super simple.
Each person orders their own stuff, no inventory. Pricing was ok as well.
I did it for 2 sites I ran, including cbodydrydock.com before I gave it to Scott. Still have a couple of the shirts.

Honestly, because its an incredible pain in the *** to make them.

I never said anything like that.

That said. Ok guys, I'll look into it.
If I would be contemplating something like this! I would demand full payment up front and no one would be able to complain about time of delivery. Plus add an extra amount help the registry.
I have been purchasing MCG since the beginning. When you renewed your membership you could get a free t shirt, for the price of shipping.
2014 we went to MOPARS at the STRIP. I went to the MCG booth and asked if I could get my free t shirt.
They told me that only applies if the shirt is mailed. Obviously my last t shirt was 2013.
My 2 cents and I still have our pennies.

Auto Transport Service
Back