• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FCA Could Drop Dodge Grand Caravan, Journey, And Chrysler 300

"Motor1"? Never heard of 'em. There's a whole plethora of websites like that out there that have popped up,
each writing whatever the heck they think will get clickbait responses so they can sell advertising.

Over the years, websites like www.allpar.com have come to be much more trusted. Dave's site is one of the oldest
Mopar sites online and many of the movers and shakers in the Mopar world are sources for the encyclopedic information
contained therein. He has ties to the factories and "insiders".

It could rain in San Jose today. But it's not likely. Matter of fact, I'd put the Ranch on it that it won't.

Caravan was supposed to be dropped a long time ago, yet has soldiered on. It has a strong market presence.

If thr Journey goes, I'd never notice.

300 can go, and bring back Imperial, to head to head with Cadillac and Lincoln

IMG_0355.JPG
My employer buys tons of Grand Caravans.

I just read where Sergio has suffered some kind of setback after shoulder sugery and the board has replaced him as CEO!! My FCA stock SELL order is in place for first thing Monday ..while I am still $1200 ahead!

Sergio has been wanting to do this for a long time. Don't be surprised if JEEP is the only thing left.

They're done.

I think they are going to sell out. To Hyundai? They don't need cars they already have them.

Auto Transport Service
Back