• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Feel like I hit the lottery!

Beekeeper

It’s a disease without a cure!
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:36 AM
Reaction score
Was looking around for 11.75 rotors for the bee so called my local auto parts store that’s been in buisness for years and his Dad years before that. Asked for 1979 cordoba rotors and he looked them up and stated well I don’t have them but can get them here tomorrow 79.95 each.
So I ask what brand are they and as he was telling me he says I may have some in the back that’s been laying around here for years that I got from a parts place I bought out and goes on to say if I have a minute to hang on he would go look.
Comes back to the phone and says yea I have four of them I ask what brand are they he replies one raybestos and three unknown brand. So I jump in the truck get there and look at them and they are made in Canada and look like great quality. I buy two and told him I would buy the other two as well but will probably never wear these out.
Glad I didn’t have to settle for Chinesium ones this time around

Oldest son worked for car dealership parts dept thru college. He was familiar with parts needed and scored like new spindles and 11.75 caliper adapters off a St Regis.
I had a set of used I put on my Diploma they were notched out from the pad backing so I switched them side to side so the pad would hang in the notch when braking.
I bought the 10" conversion kit for my 1965 Sport Fury as it's just a cruiser.

Auto Transport Service
Back