• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Feeling Accomplished in Canada

grosenau

Local time
2:20 PM
Reaction score
04cc6ad0a7c17983fea358b471132b47.jpg

For sale! Trunk floor '67 coronet! I feel like it's worth about 3 million dollars after all the spot welds I drilled out! Yesterday was going to be a lazy day, instead spent 5 hours in the garage, under the careful supervision of the manly man. First project (EVER for me) and his 5th! Knocked out spot welds on both sides (floors behind tubs were shot) and ordered sheet metal!

Cool!!! Let's see the rest of the car!!! You fit nicely into that trunk, looks comfortable!!!

Above is the 8 3/4 diff I found in a junk yard. The 7 1/4 was cute but I'm looking to put a Hemi in it

32d39b3c52521fa4a8295174115a2775.jpg

31e72354596d05e5a399d97df8feabb7.jpg

New disc brake (I think....I am under heavy supervision with this being my first project...not 100% certain about terms) I found in a junk yard. Off a late model A body. Also fit pretty nicely in the wheel well to install! [emoji6]

bb4505b7c18d27723239b8562c011d43.jpg

I was told the scoop is actually for a dart, but hey, I'll take it!

Ok, now we're talking! Yeah, sometimes the need for strength outweighs the "cute" factor. A Hemi will shred a 7 1/4" rear end!! I have a built 8 3/4 in my '66 Satellite with a 440 and thinking about putting my Dana 60 in it, just in case.....

Very cool project, keep us posted.

You bet! None of my girlfriends really get it, so I'll keep ya updated!

If you're going hemi I would definitely put a dana underneath instead of the pig. Nice project BTW.

Thanks! I was thinking Dana, however, this one cost me a box of beer! Will be good to get everything mocked up anyways

I dig you project. Where in AB are you closest to? I have a very good Mopar engine builder/customer in Red deer county AB that I can recommend (ARL racing engines) when you are ready.

Probably be closest to the hat

You surely have some work to do - but you have a heck of a nice project car to work with. Keep us in the loop and questions are welcomed.

Thanks very much! I will keep you posted

Auto Transport Service
Back