• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Feeling Accomplished in Canada

Thanks very much! My other half is very much a gear head and I wanted to spend time with him, so here I am :)

d880cf3cb780a270fc6cac458bf40b15.jpg

Spent my Valentine's Day in the garage putting this beauty back together with the other half (minimal supervision). Only for a mock up; see how it fits. And I learned a valuable lesson...LABLE EVERYTHING! After some time on Google, three try's and a painful conversation with a mopar man, I finally got the push rods back where they belong! [emoji13]

It's kind of heart shaped for valentines day so that counts! And it's the Heart of the beast. Yup Nailed it!

Hahaha never thought of it that way!

Well we ended up picking up a second coronet 318, 727 with 8 3/4, power steering and power brakes with front discs, this one actually drove on the trailer. Originally we were going to use it as a parts car under first inspection... As we tore the interior out we found it was completely rust free interior floor. The trunk floor is a little rusty nothing threw except in the trunk extensions so we will more than likely change out the trunk seeing we have it anyways. Only real bad is the driver side rear quarter that has a nice dent right in the centre, so more than likely pull it off the other car, and the swather tank that's bolted in the trunk and the hole drilled in the panel behind the rear window to fill it... Damn farmers lol. All in all we got a good car to use and it has everything we didn't get with the first one.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

When you get the car done is your other half going to be willing to go to the beauty shop with you and get his hair and nails done, you know.........just so the two of you can hang out. LOL
Nice score on the other car BTW.
Carry on.

Glad to see you are still at it, keep posting your progress.

It's pretty slow going right now. Pretty much have all the sheet metal we need other than UScar tool body stiffening kit... Just need to get the green car stripped down n start replacing some metal... The other half has been picking at his truck more hoping to have the exterior done n truck running for a local show so there's been more attention to that the last while

Auto Transport Service
Back