• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Few upgrades to my 69 Charger. EFI, Shocks, Exhaust

Nice car! I have the same setup as you for the front brakes, 14" rotors and Brembos from a Ford Mustang GT500. What do you have in the rear?
I am using the OEM single piston Mustang brakes with drilled rotors. Stops wonderful now with the hydroboost.

im interested in that air intake routing setup. can you post more pics of the air filter itself and anything that is happening external to the engine bay?

thanks,

watermelon
20200802_121517.jpg
20200802_121534.jpg

thanks - i was wondering about how things were routed with the filter. that might be my next move to get some fresh air into the engine

watermelon

I put everything new as far as brakes go (stainless steel lines, master cylinder, vacuum booster, ect) but I was never satisfied with the brakes so this winter I put on a hydroboost booster. Wow what a difference. I would never consider going back to vacuum power brakes. I would probably just go manual brakes before I used vacuum View attachment 979044 View attachment 979045
What's the part number of the hydro boost and the hose routing?

Auto Transport Service
Back