• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiberglass hoods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone has their opinions and I am really glad to see some of them . This has been blown out of context and my offer still stands for the rebate of $75. I love doing business with the Canadians and most of my Canadian customers come to my shop and pick up their parts and take them back across the border. No problem. Maybe the client has a low skill level on bodywork , I don't know, but fiberglass is a very easy product to repair . When people ask why something happens and they get an honest answer, sometimes they blow it all out of proportion and yell to everyone that they are, JUST EXCUSES. No, ----they are answers to the question that you asked. As for my phone, I accept calls from 10am-10pm , 7 days a week and the number is recorded on the phone just in case I am too busy to answer at that moment. I love to talk Mopar as some of my customers will remember, and I will call you back. Heck, I would even talk to Cracky , the moderator, if he called.
I know where your 'Cracky' is.....it's in your ***. Just more lies Larry. There's no way I'd ever buy your product let alone talk to you. You got banned from one site and imo, you should be banned from here too. You really do suck. You ain't no business man and never will be. Sad but true....

O k Clanky , explain to me why this man went to the shipping dock in the United States to pick this stuff up and he clearly seen and has stated that the bumper box was bent in half. Why didn't he open the 2 boxes and decline the delivery? Why did he take it and cross international borders and then tried to get his money back from paypal and keeping my parts in another country?

O k Clanky , explain to me why this man went to the shipping dock in the United States to pick this stuff up and he clearly seen and has stated that the bumper box was bent in half. Why didn't he open the 2 boxes and decline the delivery? Why did he take it and cross international borders and then tried to get his money back from paypal and keeping my parts in another country?
I guess you need to ask him that question....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back