• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finally got my Cold Case radiator installed and tested

manic_mopar

Local time
7:57 PM
Reaction score
So I finally got my cold case radiator tested and this thing is amazing. I have been messing with my quickfuel carb from don at FBO trying to get the 4-corner idle screws adjusted for a leaner idle. This cold case radiator with their dual fan and shroud kept it running perfectly the whole time.

Once the 180 thermostat finally cracked open and the coolant started flowing, it took over 10 minutes for the temps to finally start creeping up high enough to trigger the electric fan thermostatic switch @~190'ish to make the temps to drop back down to 180 and turn off. It then took another 10+ minutes for the system to cycle again. Their radiator is crazy efficient! One of the best purchases I have made for this car. I paired the electric fans with a painless wiring elec fan harness. Worked great after hunting down some matching connectors for the supplied fan wiring.

The radiator cap that came with the radiator was leaking under pressure, but after a phone call to their business, they had a new cap at my doorstep in less than a business week. Truly stellar (and very knowledgeable) customer service!

They are definitely worth supporting and get my seal of approval. Thanks for making my car keep its cool!

0106192006.jpg 0106191545.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back